Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Check out my birthday presents

SC-Coltsfan

A buddy of mine, Jared Emerson, is a really big time artist down here in SC and has a lot of contacts. Anyway, he brought the jersey in first and we chatted for a while. He was getting ready to leave and acted like he forgot something in his car and then brought in the helmet. I was overwhelmed to say the leastpost-12237-0-00763200-1393810053_thumb.jpost-12237-0-61441000-1393810091_thumb.j

A buddy of mine, Jared Emerson, is a really big time artist down here in SC and has a lot of contacts. Anyway, he brought the jersey in first and we chatted for a while. He was getting ready to leave and acted like he forgot something in his car and then brought in the helmet. I was overwhelmed to say the leastattachicon.gif20140226_193151_resized.jpgattachicon.gif20140226_193004_resized.jpg

Congratulations & Happy Birthday .   In Dec 2006   i spent the winter in Shelby driving around town flying my Colts flag  wearing my Manning jersey I stood out like a sore thumb  .

So I know you are a rare breed buddy  welcome .

:colts:

A buddy of mine, Jared Emerson, is a really big time artist down here in SC and has a lot of contacts. Anyway, he brought the jersey in first and we chatted for a while. He was getting ready to leave and acted like he forgot something in his car and then brought in the helmet. I was overwhelmed to say the leastattachicon.gif20140226_193151_resized.jpgattachicon.gif20140226_193004_resized.jpg

Hey man I can tell those Sigs are forgery... Just kidding, I've been watching to much PAWN STARS on tv. That's about a Pawn shop

if you never saw it before? Happy Birthday!! Sweet!! Your only that age once in your life!! 

Hey man I can tell those Sigs are forgery... Just kidding, I've been watching to much PAWN STARS on tv. That's about a Pawn shop

if you never saw it before? Happy Birthday!! Sweet!! Your only that age once in your life!!

That's actually pretty funny that you mentioned them as forgeries because I did get another Manning jersey several years ago and it was a forgery. And yes I watch Pawn Stars on occasion also

Well Happy Birthday from a fellow SC Colts fan!  We are few but proud fans here in SC.  I have a portfolio autographed by Antonio Johnson that was given to me by a former boss that I will always cherish forever.

I live in Greer. How about you? Please don't tell me you are Clemson fan :)

Can you tell I'm a rookie at posting. I assume all I had to do is upload the pics instead of choosing to add them to my post

Awesome gifts.  So awesome, that I'm taking the liberty of re-posting your pics to make them larger.

If that's not okay, please ask a mod to delete them. 

post-12237-0-61441000-1393810091.jpgpost-12237-0-00763200-1393810053.jpg

I have one also and its actually his helmet ,the ones that were issued the last year he was here in Indy. not saying what I paid for it but t wasn't cheap

Congrats and Happy Belated Birthday.  Also, welcome to the forums, friend!  Speaking of NC, two of my closest friends live there and are huge SC fans.  They are already recruiting my daughter-to-be (due in July) to be a Gamecocks fan.  I will have to post a picture of it, but they bought her a gamecocks mascot onesie (sp?).  It's hilarious, but it should fit her perfectly for her when we take a trip there in October/November. 

I live in Greer. How about you? Please don't tell me you are Clemson fan :)

I am in Moore. Just right up the road from you and I am full Gamecock's fan!  :fb:   :D

WOOOO! SC Colts fans! Go Gamecocks/Colts!

I'm about to graduate from USC-Columbia in May. Happy birthday too SC-colts fan, I wish I got a PFM signed Helmet/Jersey haha.