Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mel Kiper's take on how the Colts should approach the off-season.

Legend of Luck

I cannot wait to see this guy in NFL action....McNary is going to be strong....Adongo is going to eventually knock someone into outer space with that 270 pound frame....are you freaking serious????

nfl_g_adongo_kh_600.jpg

pretty sure he is like 6'5 too lol

he is absolutely freakin GINORMOUS on madden :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is pretty ginormous in reality :)  From how he looked when he got here....I hope he learns to seek and destroy.

"Extremely large; enormous." Or my personal favorite: Gargantuan meaning "Of immense size, volume, or capacity; mammoth, towering, titanic." There's a hidden joke in there that I better not say right now.

Sometimes, silence is truly golden as my mother would say. Enough said...

"Extremely large; enormous." Or my personal favorite: Gargantuan meaning "Of immense size, volume, or capacity; mammoth, towering, titanic." There's a hidden joke in there that I better not say right now.

Sometimes, silence is truly golden as my mother would say. Enough said...

Silence is a virtue....I learned that WAY to late in life :)

Silence is a virtue....I learned that WAY to late in life :)

I hear ya Brent. Someday, my tongue will be my downfall. Learning to walk away is often the smartest move to make. SW1 is getting better at learning that didactic lesson of self awareness. I may learn wounded pride lessons slow, but eventually they do penetrate my thick, stubborn skull. 

I blame it on my zodiac, Taurus bull sign.  haha  I'm usually very patient & understanding, but if you see getting angry, my advice: Back away very, very quickly. Safety 1st right? Volcanic eruptions are always better observed from a distance in my case never up close & personal. 

I'm not an ogre; I just know my temper ain't pretty. "Don't make me angry; you wouldn't like me when I'm angry." I think the Incredible Hulk was loosely based on my temper actually. Just Kidding! 

My other fundamental weakness is that you can read my facial expressions like a book. If I think something is worthless, my face reveals that fact very clearly. On the plus side, you will never see me running for any state or federal public office. A win; win for humanity actually. That's how I look at it. LOL!