Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Andrew Luck Really That More Talented Then Matt Barkley?

Of course he is "can't miss". Every sportswriter, expert, fan all knows this... Why are we even debating this topic if he wasn't "can't miss"... and somehow you think you know better than all them.. talk about arrogance.

No prospect is a can't miss coming out of college...none. I will give you that Luck is about as low-risk as it gets but he is not bust-proof. Anything can happen.

It IS a fact they are drafting Luck.. whether they keep or trade him still resides in the fact that they are going to draft Luck and intend to do so... so yes, this is a fact. It is neither my opinion or a prediction.. it is what everyone can see that is obvious, that we are in fact going to do, because any of the 32 other teams in that same position will do the exact same thing.

Again, this is not fact. The Colts could draft Luck and keep him, they could draft him and then trade him or they could trade the pick without drafting him first. This is why it is NOT a FACT that the Colts are going to draft him.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No prospect is a can't miss coming out of college...none. I will give you that Luck is about as low-risk as it gets but he is not bust-proof. Anything can happen.

Again, this is not fact. The Colts could draft Luck and keep him, they could draft him and then trade him or they could trade the pick without drafting him first. This is why it is NOT a FACT that the Colts are going to draft him.

Its like talking to a Luck-loving wall with super8todd, Jason. He believes everything he says is a FACT..... even thought he has no proof behind it.

Its like talking to a Luck-loving wall with super8todd, Jason. He believes everything he says is a FACT..... even thought he has no proof behind it.

Its really not worth arguing with any of you three: Jason, Rambinwreck, and Caladdai. Your love for each other supersedes any that you think I have for Luck. Its really getting old, but we are taking Luck, thats final, you can bet the farm on it. The only proof you need is to look beyond the glory years of the Colts and realize that we are indeed moving forward. Every article has been written, every analyst has pounded the fact into the ground, even Polian has hinted at a tandem, so facts are facts, and ignoring that... well.. is just ignorant.

Stop being arrogant Super8todd, it will get you nowhere.

Stop being hateful Ramblinwreck7, it will get you nowhere. You can quote reply to me as much as you want, if you makes you feel better about your frustration for this year... but we are all going to have to move on eventually. You just don't like what i say because you know deep down, its probable and as we get closer to 0-16, very likely.

At least Quote me with my information, so i know you replied... I would be disappointed to think you are trying to hide from me or something.

We will all find out come April.. but from the leaking of information lately to the press, I think I might be the first to order you a 'Luck' jersey on the house.

Stop being hateful Ramblinwreck7, it will get you nowhere. You can quote reply to me as much as you want, if you makes you feel better about your frustration for this year... but we are all going to have to move on eventually. You just don't like what i say because you know deep down, its probable and as we get closer to 0-16, very likely.

...Stop being ignorant Super8todd, at least I have proof that your acting arrogant while you have no proof of me acting hateful.

look up what a fact means super8todd. You obviously dont know what it means. If it hasnt happened or hasnt been confirmed then it is NOT a fact. Pure speculation and opinion. Btw i dont know rablinwreck or jason that well. To say im "in love" with them is pure stupidity. You dont see them being on my default background like Luck is on yours.