Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Name a Song that describes the Colts' 2013 Season

Caleb3502

really??? the off season can be boring.... but we have resorted to picking a song to represent our 2013 season??  

im sorry in advance, but to be completely honest, i think this is stupid.

yes, i know i clicked the topic... it wont happen again.  i say good day.

really??? the off season can be boring.... but we have resorted to picking a song to represent our 2013 season??  

im sorry in advance, but to be completely honest, i think this is stupid.

yes, i know i clicked the topic... it wont happen again.  i say good day.

It may be "stupid" to you or I, it may not. But even if it is: People are not born of identical intellect.

If you're in fact one of these people of higher intellect, why not show the capacity to acknowledge this, and not judge people for their lesser intellect and "stupid" actions?

Calling something stupid is demeaning, however you choose to look at it. Nothing postive can come of this. Let people do what they want, as long as no one gets hurt. And as you pointed out yourself, you could just ignore the thread.

(And I'm not talking about you solely, just pointing out a general problem with people on this forum who consider themselves intelligent (as do we all). I mean, unless it's against the rules of the board, and the forum isn't flooded with spam that weeds out more important topics: What exactly is there to gain by calling the actions of other people stupid other than have it serve as self-validation of your ego)?