Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 02/13 "Beatlemania Weekend" #7

sb41champs

Honestly, I take the SB tickets, sell them, & watch the game on TV at home. 

I like the Beatles, but to be honest with you they get too much press & everyone treats them royalty, which to me is a bit much. Other bands were just as influential during the British Invasion in music & they never get mentioned. I have a real problem with that. JMO. 

I hate to say this, but some of Paul's new stuff sounds like absolute crap. Proof that genius in the discipline of music does not last forever I'm afraid. 

Imagine being trapped in an elevator with this god forsaken song playing in December...Yikes! I'd go insane...Yes, Paul wrote this piece of crap. No, I'm not kidding either. 

http://youtu.be/6o8-eLZhrOA

I guess I'll break the mold. I'm talking the tribute show Especially if SB tickets was for this years SB and I knew the outcome. Heee!!!Heee!!!

Way to shun the masses, defy conventional wisdom, & go against the grain Cs4. Never let that inner rebel die man. 

Hey, if you knew the outcome of the SB in advance, mortgage the house & put all the cash down on that you can on Seattle. You'd be sitting in the lap of luxury right now if you had done so. haha  Easy Street baby! 

Way to shun the masses, defy conventional wisdom, & go against the grain Cs4. Never let that inner rebel die man. 

Hey, if you knew the outcome of the SB in advance, mortgage the house & put all the cash down on that you can on Seattle. You'd be sitting in the lap of luxury right now if you had done so. haha  Easy Street baby! 

Man even if I knew who was going to win the SB I would still rather tickets to tribute, I'd rather go fight the crowd with Music Celb's 

then go fight the crowds of the SB... You know me I'd feel right at home with them!! Man I spent time with Chicago not long ago and I thought I was in heaven right at home where I belong!!!! 

I like the Beatles, but to be honest with you they get too much press & everyone treats them royalty, which to me is a bit much. Other bands were just as influential during the British Invasion in music & they never get mentioned. I have a real problem with that. JMO.

I hate to say this, but some of Paul's new stuff sounds like absolute crap. Proof that genius in the discipline of music does not last forever I'm afraid.

Imagine being trapped in an elevator with this god forsaken song playing in December...Yikes! I'd go insane...Yes, Paul wrote this piece of crap. No, I'm not kidding either.

Bravo sir.

Now, if they did a Tribute Show for The Osmonds, now that's a different matter.

Crazeeeeee Horses....waaaaaa aaaa.

Yeah...it would have been SB tickets for me too SW1. If the choice were SB tickets or a time-machine trip back to the concert at Shea, then that might be different.

But I must admit, you unearthed one of the dopiest Christmas songs ever done to get your point across.

At best....that song belongs on a toddlers Christmas album because it literally sounds like a toy commercial, recorded inside a toy factory, with elves....on Fisher-Price toy music equipment, and Paul deserves to be pelted with rotten sugarplums.