Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders Sign Kory Sheets

Bluefire4

I really wanted him on the team but makes me wonder who we plan on bringing in now .

my guess is Trent Richardson, Vick Ballard, and Ahmad Bradshaw or Donald Brown...

why would we need to bring someone in because we didn't sign Kory Sheets?

my guess is Trent Richardson, Vick Ballard, and Ahmad Bradshaw or Donald Brown...

why would we need to bring someone in because we didn't sign Kory Sheets?

My guess is Brown will get a bigger contract next year with another team Bradshaw is to injury prone and we interviewed and we have interviewed a RB coming out of college I guessing they plan on bringing in someone new either through FA or the draft .

My guess is Brown will get a bigger contract next year with another team Bradshaw is to injury prone and we interviewed and we have interviewed a RB coming out of college I guessing they plan on bringing in someone new either through FA or the draft .

I'm guessing there is 0% chance we use a draft pick on a RB.  and about 2% chance we sign a FA RB other than Brown or Bradshaw.  We may bring in a UDFA but he would be the 3rd or 4th string.  

Our RB next year is Trent Richardson.  I expect his backup to be Vick Ballard and we resign Bradshaw to a similar 1 year deal as last year.