Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who will play in super bowl 49

danlhart87

Look, any forum member has a right to start any topic they wish, but asking who will play in the next SB after we just concluded this one is like showing up at a beloved members funeral & scanning the room to speculate as to which family member will die next. It's way too early to even guess about that situation yet. 

Just give us all time to soak up & digest what just saw about 6 days ago. Thank you. JMO. 

Look, any forum member has a right to start any topic they wish, but asking who will play in the next SB after we just concluded this one is like showing up at a beloved members funeral & scanning the room to speculate as to which family member will die next. It's way too early to even guess about that situation yet. 

Just give us all time to soak up & digest what just saw about 6 days ago. Thank you. JMO. 

I know that I can be dense at times, but I just don't get your analogy.  :scratch:

It would make sense to me if the topic of this thread was which team will have the worst record next year.

But, I think that any owner, GM, coach, player, fan would be thrilled to think about their team being in the SB; but I can't imagine that too many people would be thrilled to be the one chosen to die next.