Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carroll and Calipari

indyagent17

I just find it a bit sickening that coaches can destroy a program and find another job so easily.

I have never trusted either one of these coaches because of their past activities and how it has hurt kids.

Carroll let and caused the USC program implode and moved to the NFL 

Calipari caused Memphis to forfeit 38 games and hurt UMass as well. 

Both of these coaches moved on and won championships at another program 

I wish perpetrators like this weren't allowed to coach again or have a 3-5 year suspension, that would keep the cheating and misuse of their power to a minimum.

I have no respect in either one of them

First of all, What does this have to do with anything? Second, I'm a UK fan in college basketball and Cal is a great coach, and the best recruiter ever. From what I understand he didn't actually do anything wrong at Memphis, Rose was cleared to play. Any coach would have played him.

First of all, What does this have to do with anything? Second, I'm a UK fan in college basketball and Cal is a great coach, and the best recruiter ever. From what I understand he didn't actually do anything wrong at Memphis, Rose was cleared to play. Any coach would have played him.

You are right about Cal being a great coach and recruiter. As far as him not doing anything wrong at Memphis, is that why all those wins were vacated at Memphis, because Cal did nothing wrong?

Cal is one of the dirtiest coaches in College BB.  The fact he has never been caught (smart, someone does his dirty work, etc...) doesn't make him any less dirty.  His is a good recruiter, but much of his ability is a result of the previously mentioned tactics.