Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE **OFFICIAL** SUPER BOWL XLVIII GAME THREAD.

Dustin

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would pick a half decent band/artist for the halftime show in my lifetime. 

As a matter of fact, they should tried to get Jay-Z this year if they're trying to play up the whole "New York" thing (even tho they're in New Jersey).

We had Prince and the Who.

I was being hyperbolic. I didn't literally mean there hasn't been a good halftime show in my lifetime lol. i meant that last few years. Also, I don't really care for the Who that much. Prince I'll give you. 

The reason you guys didn't know the RHCP were playing is because they only advertised Bruno Mars. LOL. Colts_Fan12, I didn't like the Grammy version of One either, But at least NIN, and QOTSA were there.

I didn't see them were they after metallica cause I missed the beginning and stoped watching after they butchered my fav bands hits

The reason you guys didn't know the RHCP were playing is because they only advertised Bruno Mars. LOL. Colts_Fan12, I didn't like the Grammy version of One either, But at least NIN, and QOTSA were there.

You would never know that because they played ads over the final band with Dave Grohl, Lindsey Buckingham, and an extremely overrated Trent Reznor who repeated the same 5 words over and over.