Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

final 4 candidates for DPOY

bestQBever

i think the potential puns here have run their course :)

Watt-ever do you mean?   :neener:

"Watt goes around, comes around."

"Say Watt?!?"

"Watt you talkin' bout, Willis?"

Luck has been here two years and people are still making "luck" puns.   :rollseyes:

It'll just go on until people get tired.    :sleepy:

Watt-ever do you mean?   :neener:

"Watt goes around, comes around."

"Say Watt?!?"

"Watt you talkin' bout, Willis?"

Luck has been here two years and people are still making "luck" puns.   :rollseyes:

It'll just go on until people get tired.    :sleepy:

Me too. I'm tired of Luck puns, especially whenever the Colts win a big game and they say "Was it just a Luckyy performance?"

Lol no he didn't. He had a better year than any player in the NFL.

Lol, clueless....

thats MY OPINION are we not allowed to have our own opinions on this board?? his sacks dropped by 10..and he had.. what one less tackle then he did last year...he only won DPOY last year cuz he led the league in sacks with 20.5..cuz other than that his stats look the same from this year and last year... except he has more pass def. last year....i like watt but he didn't have a dpoy candidate type of season...but that's my opinion............http://www.nfl.com/player/j.j.watt/2495488/profile

It should come down to Kuechly and Mathis. 

I would be thrilled with Mathis, but (and this won't be popular on a Colts forum) I think Kuechly should win it.

It's the best player and leader on arguably the best defense, vs a player who is the only reason their defense was respectable. 

Tough choice.

It should come down to Kuechly and Mathis. 

I would be thrilled with Mathis, but (and this won't be popular on a Colts forum) I think Kuechly should win it.

It's the best player and leader on arguably the best defense, vs a player who is the only reason their defense was respectable. 

Tough choice.

Obviously most of us in the forum are biased, but Mathis should really win it. What would the Colts defense have been without him? How many games has he turned around with a strip-sack? But ya know, JMO 

IMO he was by far the best player in the NFL. His sacks went down, but almost everything else was on par, or better than last season.

You aren't going to get recognition on a 2-14 team that went on a 14 game losing streak. No matter how good you played that year

thats MY OPINION are we not allowed to have our own opinions on this board?? his sacks dropped by 10..and he had.. what one less tackle then he did last year...he only won DPOY last year cuz he led the league in sacks with 20.5..cuz other than that his stats look the same from this year and last year... except he has more pass def. last year....i like watt but he didn't have a dpoy candidate type of season...but that's my opinion............http://www.nfl.com/player/j.j.watt/2495488/profile

Your opinion is wrong lol

Do you know what average means? Because if you think he had an average season, then you just do not know what you are talking about.

"He only won DPOY because he led the league in sacks last year"...?

Good Lord.