Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Floyd Mayweather bets $10 million on Broncos Super Bowl victory… allegedly, may actually be more

bayone

Undefeated boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. bet $10.4 million on a Denver Broncos Super Bowl victory — or did he?

There are multiple reports coming out of Las Vegas from odds makers and bookies that Mayweather has made the substantial — possibly line moving — bet.

*CONFIRMED* Floyd Mayweather did not bet 10 Million on #SuperBowl ' He bet approx 13Mill (10.4M Broncos -2 ' 2.6M Broncos -1/2 *1st Half) RT

#Pregame Gambling sources expect another line move as Mayweather's bet starts making noise in the industry. Floyd has multiple credit lines

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/01/29/floyd-mayweather-bets-10-million-denver-broncos-allegedly/25996/

it would be so epic if he lost. lol

That's how athletes go broke.

He makes some absurd amount of money each year, like $40 million or something last i remember.  Hes one of the richest athletes in the world, mainly because hes still undefeated with nearly 50 wins and gets a ton of money to do title fights.

He makes some absurd amount of money each year, like $40 million or something last i remember. Hes one of the richest athletes in the world, mainly because hes still undefeated with nearly 50 wins and gets a ton of money to do title fights.

It won't take many losing bets of this size to put him in bankruptcy though..

Wealth does not indicate intelligence.. Paris Hilton is an excellent example

Only difference being Paris did not earn her $$$$$. 10+million bet, dang that's a lot of money. I will not ever have that amount let alone having enough in the bank to allow that kind of bet.

Maybe..

The thrill is gone for Vince Young......

hope he doesn't need that cash in 20 years.

I don't think Peyton Manning would bet $10,000,000 on the game and he's in it

Peyton made what $15mil this year, Mayweather made $41mil in one fight vs Canelo. Night and day difference

No offense to anyone who is critical to Mayweather.

He made his own money and he works hard for it. He is one of the smartest businessman I know.

10 millions is nothing for him and it's his own money. Let him live his life.

How about we respect for how he made his money rather than trying to criticize him.

Matter of fact, he is going to make more money after Denver wins.

No offense to anyone who is critical to Mayweather.

He made his own money and he works hard for it. He is one of the smartest businessman I know.

10 millions is nothing for him and it's his own money. Let him live his life.

How about we respect for how he made his money rather than trying to criticize him.

Matter of fact, he is going to make more money after Denver wins.

Exactly, Floyd Mayweather earned his money & he can spend his cash however he sees fit. I do respect a diehard Broncos fan who literally puts his money where his mouth is. Think of his return on that investment when it hits...KA Ching! Talk about a major....

Candy-PayDay-Wrapper-Small.jpg

I guarantee Denver wins it now. Mayweather has never lost a bet, ever. And he always bets outrageous amounts of money. I don't know if he has influence deep within or not, but I've been following him for a few years now and it's hard to ignore. He put huge money on the Heat one time and they covered big time.

70% of all bets in Vegas are on Denver anyway.

when you are worth in excess of 200 million, 1,000 bucks doesn't give you the same thrill

I get the same thrill whether I bet 1 dollar, or 500 dollars...as long as I win..Its the look on the other person's face when they have to admit they lost, that makes it worth it.

I also love it when there is a horse race, and there are 5 horses in the race, with one horse bet at 1/9..and some fool bets 100,000 to show, to win 1,000 dollars, and the favorite runs out of the money ( the term for them are called bridge jumpers) the horse will pay 2:10 cents for very 2 dollars you bet, so you make 10 cents on every 2 dollars...not a smart bet.