Brandon Wimberly-Nevada

Geraldo Boldewijn-Boise State

Marcus Lucas-Missouri

Tracy Moore-Oklahoma State

Malik Generett- UT Martin

Lee Kurfis-Lehigh

Kevin Norwood-Alabama

Eric Lora-Eastern Illinois

Jeff Janis-Saginaw Valley (some will overlook this kid because of a small school)

Michael Campanaro-Wake Forest

Jordan Harris-Bryant

Running Backs

Storm Johnson-Central Florida

David Fluellen-Toledo-Love this kids fluid hips and quickness

De'Anthony Thomas (projected 6th-7th rounder by CBS Sports)

Jerome Smith-Syracuse (more of a power back)

Adam Muema-San Diego State-another kid with fluid hips, not much of a jump cutter

Vintavious Cooper-East Carolina, excellent speed, fluid hips

Waymon James-TCU

Fullbacks

Gator Hoskins-Marshall TE/FB/H Back  excells at pass catching but can hit

Trey Millard-Oklahoma (Excellent blocking FB)

Kiero Smalls-Arkansas (Another excellent blocking FB)

So far is what I have watched and liked on the offensive side, Ill add O Line and defense to this list soon

Running Backs

Adam Muema-San Diego State-another kid with fluid hips, not much of a jump cutter

Waymon James-TCU

Sorry....   I think this another very bad evaluation from CBS Sports.   Unless there are serious questions over off the field issues, and there are none that I'm aware of now,   there's no way DAT is a 6th round talent when Tavon Austin was the 8th player overall.

They're not THAT FAR apart!

Is Austin better?    Yes.    Much better?    Maybe.     But 5-6 rounds better?    I sure don't think so.

Both Kiper and McShay flirted with him in the first round earlier this year....   I suspect he'll go in the top-100 players,  but I don't see him getting past the 4th round....   I'd be very, very surprised...    again, unless there's some red-flag issues that I'm unaware of....

Sorry....   I think this another very bad evaluation from CBS Sports.   Unless there are serious questions over off the field issues, and there are none that I'm aware of now,   there's no way DAT is a 6th round talent when Tavon Austin was the 8th player overall.

They're not THAT FAR apart!

Is Austin better?    Yes.    Much better?    Maybe.     But 5-6 rounds better?    I sure don't think so.

Both Kiper and McShay flirted with him in the first round earlier this year....   I suspect he'll go in the top-100 players,  but I don't see him getting past the 4th round....   I'd be very, very surprised...    again, unless there's some red-flag issues that I'm unaware of....

I dont see him falling to the 6th either but 4th maybe 5th I could see, I think he is very likely going to be listed as an Offensive Weapon or Kick/Punt Returner...No real position I think that combined with I believe he had an ankle injury at the beginning of the year could cause teams to shy away that extra round, I mean I think he has a real chance to be good but not an every down back(cause of size) which I also think will hurt a bit

I dont see him falling to the 6th either but 4th maybe 5th I could see, I think he is very likely going to be listed as an Offensive Weapon or Kick/Punt Returner...No real position I think that combined with I believe he had an ankle injury at the beginning of the year could cause teams to shy away that extra round, I mean I think he has a real chance to be good but not an every down back(cause of size) which I also think will hurt a bit

I think one of the small, but interesting (to me, at least) aspects of where does DAT get drafted is this....

Does the presence of another small scat back type player (Dri Archer) factor in at all?    Where does Archer get drafted?

He's small, but I think a little bigger (more pounds) than DAT.    But he's fast and elusive.    There's a premium on guys like that...    I like them both...    but, as you noted,  they're not every down guys,  they're situational players...   you devise a package for guys like that....   but, to me,  they're worth it...   A nice mid-round pick and you can do some serious damage with them.

I think one of the small, but interesting (to me, at least) aspects of where does DAT get drafted is this....

Does the presence of another small scat back type player (Dri Archer) factor in at all?    Where does Archer get drafted?

He's small, but I think a little bigger (more pounds) than DAT.    But he's fast and elusive.    There's a premium on guys like that...    I like them both...    but, as you noted,  they're not every down guys,  they're situational players...   you devise a package for guys like that....   but, to me,  they're worth it...   A nice mid-round pick and you can do some serious damage with them.

Very true, what do you think of My other choices, Both at RB and other positions

Shaq Evans WR UCLA

Ed Stinson DE Alabama

Corey Latimer WR Indiana

Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

Michael Schofield G Michigan

Trai Turner G LSU

Here are a few more choices at need positions that could fall for one reason or another on draft day. There are 85 underclassmen declaring for the draft (I believe), so we picked the right year not to have a first round pick as we can still bring in a nice haul of UDFA's.

Here are some of the guys who will probably be UDFA's that I like at the skill positions. I know it's still a long time until the draft and things will change so I only listed players that I thought WOULD NOT get drafted at all...

QB - Garret Gilbert/ SMU

RB - AJ Blue/ North Carolina

RB - Barrington Scott/ Alabama A&M

WR - Willie Snead/ Ball State

WR - Eric Ward/ Texas Tech

WR - Duwyce Wilson/ Indiana

WR - Chris Boyd/ Vanderbilt

TE - Xavier Grimble/ USC

TE - Ted Bolser/ Indiana

LB - Unai Unga/ BYU

LB - Darrin Kitchens/ Florida

LB - Chris Wade/ Miami OH

LB - Tyler Starr/ South Dakota

CB - Dayonne Nunley/ Miami OH

CB - Johnathon Dowling/ Western Kentucky

S - Dexter Moody/ Albany State

S - Nick Williams/ North Alabama

Shaq Evans WR UCLA

Ed Stinson DE Alabama

Corey Latimer WR Indiana

Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

Trai Turner G LSU

Here are a few more choices at need positions that could fall for one reason or another on draft day. There are 85 underclassmen declaring for the draft (I believe), so we picked the right year not to have a first round pick as we can still bring in a nice haul of UDFA's.

I like Schofield as a swing G/T. He seems to be gaining traction, though, so I doubt he make it out of the draft. I've seen mostly 5th round grades for him, and that's before the Senior Bowl.

Very true, what do you think of My other choices, Both at RB and other positions

Honestly, I don't know enough about the other choices one way or the other.

Not enough info yet.    I'm waiting another week or two when info will start showing up on NFL.com (I'm assuming right after the Super Bowl)  and checking other sites for any late updates....   and then, much will change again once the Combine is over...  and change even more after pro days.

For me,  it's too early in the process...

Sorry....   not trying to be evasive....

Aaron Colvin will get drafted even after his ACL, same thing happened to Marcus Lattimore. 

UDFA's 

Alex Nuetz, WR, 6'3 205 lbs, 4.55 40, Buffalo 

Shaq Evans, WR, 6'1 200 lbs, 4.55 40, UCLA

Zack Kerr, NT, 6'2 335 lbs, Delaware

Dontae Johnson, FS, 6'2 200 lbs, North Carolina State

Travis Carrie,CB, 6'0 210 lbs, Ohio 

Aaron Colvin will get drafted even after his ACL, same thing happened to Marcus Lattimore. 

Good comparison. Only difference is that Lattimore tore his knee up in October, not January. But I do think Colvin gets drafted. If he lasts til the 7th, I'd draft him rather than try to sign him as a UDFA. 

Running Backs

Waymon James-TCU

How about Shakir Bell from Indiana State ?

Running Backs

Waymon James-TCU

How about Shakir Bell from Indiana State ?

Pass on Bell, Jump Cutter often and when he does that it slows him down , not real smooth in his runs, decent power for his size, can catch but I dont think he has great vision that will translate to the NFL

Shaquil Barrett, OLB Colorado State http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=120976&draftyear=2014&genpos=OLB

Would be a decent sub Sam backer for us. Has some inside and outside pass rush moves, shows good spatial awareness when dropping into coverage, good size, displays a good get-off and good bend at times, gets into the backfield against the pass and the run, can set the edge. Limited athleticism in space and closing on ball carriers. 

• 2 months later...

Lee Kurfis from Lehigh, will be a real gem of a pick up. He's a big strong fast kid that catches everything. Production was where it needs to be for an FCS receiver, he led the country. I actually see him making a squad.

• 5 weeks later...

One guy on that list that is really a sleeper is RB Barrington Scott out of Alabama a&m. The guy is a beast, really wreckless. He has great vision and get in and out of cuts very good. Really nice feet also. He went over 1000 with probably one of the youngest and most inexperienced offensive lines. He better than some of the top RBs. I hope to see him on Sundays. I guarantee he will be a shocker!

Here are some of the guys who will probably be UDFA's that I like at the skill positions. I know it's still a long time until the draft and things will change so I only listed players that I thought WOULD NOT get drafted at all...

QB - Garret Gilbert/ SMU

RB - AJ Blue/ North Carolina

RB - Barrington Scott/ Alabama A&M

WR - Willie Snead/ Ball State

WR - Eric Ward/ Texas Tech

WR - Duwyce Wilson/ Indiana

WR - Chris Boyd/ Vanderbilt

TE - Xavier Grimble/ USC

TE - Ted Bolser/ Indiana

LB - Unai Unga/ BYU

LB - Darrin Kitchens/ Florida

LB - Chris Wade/ Miami OH

LB - Tyler Starr/ South Dakota

CB - Dayonne Nunley/ Miami OH

CB - Johnathon Dowling/ Western Kentucky

S - Dexter Moody/ Albany State

S - Nick Williams/ North Alabama

i love these guys most of all! This is how true depth is built! GIVE ME IKARD, HAMPTON, REASER, STARR, LEE, BAH, MCKINNON, JANIS. Let these guys battle it out!

McKinnon will be drafted. Starr will probably be drafted.

Shaq Evans WR UCLA

Ed Stinson DE Alabama

Corey Latimer WR Indiana

Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

Trai Turner G LSU

Cody Hoffman (WR-BYU)

Chris Boyd (WR-Vandy)

Cody Latimer (WR-Indiana)

Michael Schofield (OT-Michigan)

John Urschel (OG-Penn State)

Chris Burnette (OG- Georgia)

Glenn Carson (ILB-Penn State)

Aaron Colvin (CB-Oklahoma)

Cody Latimer has been labeled as a potential 1st round, probable 2nd round pick.  It happened somewhat recently, but he was a 6-7 round prospect and then all teh sudden, boom toward the top of the big boards.  I don't think he's a first round prospect, but he's got a better chance being drafted in the first than he does signed as a UDFA.

Cody Latimer has been labeled as a potential 1st round, probable 2nd round pick. It happened somewhat recently, but he was a 6-7 round prospect and then all teh sudden, boom toward the top of the big boards. I don't think he's a first round prospect, but he's got a better chance being drafted in the first than he does signed as a UDFA.

In hindsight, I agree about Latimer but I posted that back at about the senior bowl time :P