Pro Bowl Gameday Thread

snkdy

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ someone wake me up if this game gets any good please

This has been a great Pro Bowl so far. Low scoring. D-Lines wreaking havoc. Finally tons of man coverage. Teammates getting physical with their own teammates.

Do you think the NBA fans wants a 76-72 game or a 140-136 game???

Superbowl is for defense

Pro Bowl is for offense   IMHO

Were getting offense. 21 points total before halftime between the two teams, I like they turned the pro bowl into an actual football game unlike what it was before

Maybe after work i will watch the 2nd half

I mean its not what it used to be, Its not catered to the offense , Its an actual game. Just something different......I think the NFL is on to something here the way they did away with the separating the conferences but instead allowed players from both conferences to be on the same team, There is ALOT more defense being played. Meh I realize its not for everyone but I like alot

Somebody better tell Ward from the Browns and Johnson from the Chiefs that those two players (Charles/Gordon) are the only offensive threats that they have and they better take it easy on them lol

This make the pro bowl more exciting. By now in the past I would have turn off the t.v