Pro Bowl Gameday Thread

snkdy

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gisele is a Victoria secret model and the highest grossing model right now. Best of both worlds - hot model wife and rich. I get the hate towards him sometimes.

I've personally never been in awe over Gisele.  I don't think she's that attractive honestly.  I think Jennifer Lawrence for example is much more attractive. 

That being said, Gisele sure as heck is ridiculously successful. 

Gisele is a Victoria secret model and the highest grossing model right now. Best of both worlds - hot model wife and rich. I get the hate towards him sometimes.

IMO it's more of the media shoving his personal life down our throats and then playing 20 questions about his personal life with him.....good god leave the guy alone.

I mean, you don't hear too much of the personal lives of other QBs, like Peyton or Eli....Peyton has twins and it goes largely unnoticed, but Brady has a baby and we need to sound the alarm and put the entire country on red alert.

Cut it with all this Giselle crap.

If she were making a move on you, you wouldn't back down.

Let's move on now.

This is the first comment I read on here.......  haha   How in the World did a Pro Bowl Game Day thread turn into a thread about Giselle...???     I'm sure I could guess  :facepalm: