Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First completely random (and useless) off-season thread...

Marvin Harrison, Tarik Glenn, Edge, and Bob Sanders.

Could you imagine having Marvin lined up next to veteran Wayne and T.Y?

Edge was the total package as a RB

Tarik Glenn just might be the most helpful rightnow.

Just having a young Bob Sanders for 1 year would be amazing with The Monster.

Hard question to answer. It would just about have to be somebody in the last 20 yrs. that could fit in with todays football. I've seen several answers to some really old school players and while those players were great in their time, if they were to play in todays NFL they would probably get destroyed. Players are so much more bigger, athletic, and faster compared to what they were 40 yrs. ago. So all in all, I really don't have a good answer to the question.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Can we have another Reggie Wayne?  If we can have duplicate players then I would want another Andrew Luck.  That way Luck #2 can play back-up QB and be our starting ILB.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Every year Ballard does a film session with the media showing them  film why they drafted the players they did. Here are some notes. As they write their stories I will post them here.    
    • Darius Leonard didn't sign his contract until July 23d. It's alright, folks. With the new CBA there is nothing that can really happen. Sooner or later the contract will get signed. 
    • People here don’t complain about the process, because people here don’t know the process.   Almost no one here does.    People here complain about the outcome, especially if it disagrees with their opinion.     So, for example, people here hated LaRaven Clark.   A few seasons back, Clarke had to play a fair amount for the Colts in the first month.   PFF gave him a passing grade, I think in the 60’s after the first quarter.  People here went nuts.   The team was struggling and Clarke was the designated person to blame.   By the end of the season, Clarke’s grade was lower, but that didn’t matter.  Once people here decide something is bad, it’s incredibly hard to change hearts and minds.    When Chip Kelly was the Eagles coach for two years, he HATED pff.   When he got fired, he accepted an invitation to visit and see what they do.   Kelly was so impressed that he became an investor.  Cris Collinsworth too.    It’s my understanding each game, is graded three different times by three different people and none of them knows what the others have done.     They’re not perfect.   I think their NFL grading is better than some of their college work.  But overall, I think they’re helpful.  Very helpful. 
    • So I know most expect mack to be gone what if he still decides to come back  even after this year ? I feel like a lot keep discrediting how good he was before Jt lol his vision is still better I’d assume between the two 
  • Members

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 10,524

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • jvan1973

jvan1973 5,613

• MarquisJ

MarquisJ 380

• krunk

krunk 4,384