Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First completely random (and useless) off-season thread...

Marvin Harrison, Tarik Glenn, Edge, and Bob Sanders.

Could you imagine having Marvin lined up next to veteran Wayne and T.Y?

Edge was the total package as a RB

Tarik Glenn just might be the most helpful rightnow.

Just having a young Bob Sanders for 1 year would be amazing with The Monster.

Hard question to answer. It would just about have to be somebody in the last 20 yrs. that could fit in with todays football. I've seen several answers to some really old school players and while those players were great in their time, if they were to play in todays NFL they would probably get destroyed. Players are so much more bigger, athletic, and faster compared to what they were 40 yrs. ago. So all in all, I really don't have a good answer to the question.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Can we have another Reggie Wayne?  If we can have duplicate players then I would want another Andrew Luck.  That way Luck #2 can play back-up QB and be our starting ILB.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Cubs have just looked pathetic this season. Give up a double to a Pitcher. Can't score second and third 1 out. The bullpen is only thing that has looked positive. They will be selling, there is just nothing going for them this season, they just look completely lost.
    • Personally, I like Redtails. It's a nod to the legendary Tuskegee Airmen, so a nice 180 from what was considered to be a derogatory name previously. It's the same length as Redskins, so logo & signage-wise, it's easier. It also fits right in with their current fight song & sayings, so from a fan perspective it works.   It most likely has to do with the capital beltway (I-495) and I'm assuming people that live within it are called "belters". Not the best nickname....
    • My votes counts for absolutely nothing, of course.  But I really don’t like the idea of moving Big Q out to tackle.   I don’t know what kind of LT he would make.  But I do know that he’s almost certainly the best LG in the league.  So we know we’d be losing the best at one position and likely getting an LT who would be something significantly less than the best in the league.   I know it’s not the same thing.  But imagine watching John Stockton perform as one of the best PGs in NBA history and then, because he’s so fantastic and the Jazz decides they need help at SG, moving him there.   Moving Smith over there might make some more sense.  At least he’s a tackle, and a pretty good one.  But LT is a big-time specialty on the O-Line.  And we need to get somebody who has the experience and physical attributes to play that position at a high level....without, hopefully, raiding other positions on our line.
    • @EastStreet   Can we have these added to flash mock 
    • Well, I guess somebody has to be last.   Do I have any draft capital to trade up?
  • Members

• JlynRN

JlynRN 292

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 733

• bertjones7

bertjones7 115

• bravo4460

bravo4460 562

• teganslaw

teganslaw 433

• Catloaf