Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First completely random (and useless) off-season thread...

Marvin Harrison, Tarik Glenn, Edge, and Bob Sanders.

Could you imagine having Marvin lined up next to veteran Wayne and T.Y?

Edge was the total package as a RB

Tarik Glenn just might be the most helpful rightnow.

Just having a young Bob Sanders for 1 year would be amazing with The Monster.

Hard question to answer. It would just about have to be somebody in the last 20 yrs. that could fit in with todays football. I've seen several answers to some really old school players and while those players were great in their time, if they were to play in todays NFL they would probably get destroyed. Players are so much more bigger, athletic, and faster compared to what they were 40 yrs. ago. So all in all, I really don't have a good answer to the question.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Can we have another Reggie Wayne?  If we can have duplicate players then I would want another Andrew Luck.  That way Luck #2 can play back-up QB and be our starting ILB.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I didn't read the article but did hear Cowherd talk about it. He didn't like it either, mostly because instead of listing them in order of talent, they had adjectival tiers which he felt was stupid.  Wentz was listed in the "shaky ground" tier. Coming off a season where he was probably one of the lowest rated if not the lowest rated QB I didn't have a problem with that.  I mean what other tier should he have been put in??    Elite? ..... no.    Ascending?...... certainly not lol.   I believe even Watson was in shaky ground tier, the 3rd Best QB in the league!   It was just a stupid article in a slow time of year and the different tiers were stupid as well.   Wentz will have his chance to show that 2020 was not who he really is but I doubt that our TE we drafted in 4th round will elevate the TE group into such a force.    
    • - Let me see here, will Wentz be bad, below average, average, above average, good, very good, or great. I am concentrating, searching for the answer. 
    • Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Let it be resolved, nothing was resolved.  But I do agree with Ballard that many of Your Wish List prospects probably were not even on His board.  He is playing chess and we are playing...
    • If Coach Reich wants this move, I want this move as #inreichwetrust
    • Yeah, in gambling you always take the field.  However, this can be the perfect storm of coaching and roster to get us there. I see us breaking thru and getting to the final game at least once. 
  • Members

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 640

• ColtV

ColtV 336

• chad72

chad72 7,874

• JediXMan

JediXMan 636

• BornHoosier

BornHoosier 187

• Shepman