Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lets Say..

MTC

Well you can't get anybody from another team till the season is over so you have to bring in someone unemployed or already on the staff. The only person on the staff I would consider is Christensen. I'm not impressed with Clyde so nobody from the staff. Don't really care for Gruden, Fisher or Cohwer. Wow I don't like anybody currently available or can't think of anybody available. Give it to Clyde maybe he's a better HC than an assistant.

manningtocollie you need to change your avatar. the guy isnt a bust.

I was thinking the exact same. I live in Charlotte and have for 14 years, my 2nd team is the Panthers...but yeah Cam Newton is a beast...far from a "bust" lol. Cam is on track to beat Peyton's rookie year stats(heavily regarded as the best rookie QB year ever)

I would definitely think Tressel (seeing as he had a pretty successful career in college, despite what happened) would take the reigns.

But this just hit me, if the Colts are all about signing people who are clean and doesn't have any baggage with them, why did they sign a college HC who was being looked at by NCAA for multiple reasons? :/ I'm not disagreeing with the move but it seems like it goes against our style.