Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richard Sherman is an embarassment to the NFL

oldunclemark

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a disgrace. What he did that after that play he should be suspended for the Super Bowl if the NFL had guts they would do that.

He went over instigated contact what Crabtree and got into a space and then acts like Crabtree started the whole thing. He then goes on national television and shows this he simply has no class at all. I would have rooted for San

Francisco but I am definitely not rooting for Seattle ever again

His talent is overwhelmed by his mouth and lack of class.

Really a jerk...

..anybody see the post-game....and his orgasm of taunting afterwards

He is an embarrassment to low class punks everywhere

Unfortunately, it's encouraged top down, from Pete Carroll, to Golden Tate to Brandon Browner to Richard Sherman.

I still love how TY embarrassed Browner

Seattle however can be night and day between home and away.

I didn't see anything wrong with it. Kind of reminiscent of the "Can't wait" interview. Clearly Crabtree/the 49ers receivers said something he didn't like and he told it like it is. Gonna be great seeing him against Denver's receivers in New York.

I like him. I think he backs it up. He might take it over the top, but he does back up what he says. With that said, I did not see the post game interview

If you want to continue liking him. Don't.

I liked him too until today.

When the opposing team just lost the chance to go to the SB you don't immediately run to their faces to smack talk, and start screaming at the first reporter to put a mic in your face.

What he did to reporter was completely excessive, but I think what he did after the play was fine and he completely earned it. 

It's the guys first superbowl, and he's come out of no-where. imo you are all being too sensitive too it. He's a bad guy yeah, but that is football at it's roots. He is an old school baller. Hell they used to bite your fingers offf, and choke you out in a pile-up. 

He's just a kid in a candy store haha. Don't take it so personally. 

I didn't see anything wrong with it. Kind of reminiscent of the "Can't wait" interview. Clearly Crabtree/the 49ers receivers said something he didn't like and he told it like it is. Gonna be great seeing him against Denver's receivers in New York.

Great role model right there

When the opposing team just lost the chance to go to the SB you don't immediately run to their faces to smack talk, and start screaming at the first reporter to put a mic in your face.

I saw him get in Crabtree's grill, but I didn't see the postgame interview.  I'm trying to find it

I like him as well dude is a beast. I guarantee you Crabtree was running his mouth all game so Sherman got mad. Not sure why everyone is lashing out on Sherman when they don't know jack about wat Crabtree could have done. Football is a big boy sport anyway not sure why ppl always freak out over some smack talk

Sherman is very smart and often well spoken and entertaining. Most of the time I've assumed his "mouth' was an act, but the lack of self-control in that situation was galling. I have no idea what he was railing about, but if he thinks that national television is the place to rant about it than he clearly can't control himself. 

Perhaps that's something that the Broncos can take advantage of.

Exactly. It was pretty obvious to me that Crabtree must've been talking crap throughout the game. 

hes lucky he just got pushed away cause some players would go over the top i remember someone gettin in johnsons face a few years ago and he go few punches his way.

What he did to reporter was completely excessive, but I think what he did after the play was fine and he completely earned it. 

It's the guys first superbowl, and he's come out of no-where. imo you are all being too sensitive too it. He's a bad guy yeah, but that is football at it's roots. He is an old school baller. Hell they used to bite your fingers offf, and choke you out in a pile-up. 

You cant act like that and be a professional athlete..

Exactly. It was pretty obvious to me that Crabtree must've been talking crap throughout the game. 

Yep, but since Sherman is known for his mouth and being outspoken, everyone wants to jump immediately on him without knowing the whole story.

Well said. Its also worth noting that if Sherman was playing for our Colts, we wouldn't mind it one bit, I know I wouldn't. You need guys like that on your team.

It's not sensitivity. It's professionalism.

I saw him get in Crabtree's grill, but I didn't see the postgame interview.  I'm trying to find it

Wow....he really lost it....he's...passionate?

Yep, but since Sherman is known for his mouth and being outspoken, everyone wants to jump immediately on him without knowing the whole story.

Players jab at each other ALL the time during the game.

This was after the game while being interviewed.  Totally unprofessional. You just won, have some sportsmanship.

Well said. Its also worth noting that if Sherman was playing for our Colts, we wouldn't mind it one bit, I know I wouldn't. You need guys like that on your team.

No you don't. The Patriots never had a loud mouth popping off like that. He wouldn't act like that in a professional locker room

Stick up for yourself. He showed that he is a mosnter, and then talked smack. He didn't talk smack and lose the game like Crabtree. 

Exactly. If you're gonna talk be ready to contribute to the numbers on the score board at the end haha

You cant act like that and be a professional athlete..

Sure you can. Many have in the pass, and that's why sports where great back in the day. Good to see some people still like that.

If your (Not actually you specifically) children start acting like this because they saw Sherman do it, than I have some bad news regarding your (Again not actually you) parenting skills.