• Arm
    • Shoulder
    • Chest/Rib
    • Mid section
    • Leg/Knee
    • Ankle
    • Foot
    • Other

You Patriot fans troll a Colts board with some (Iron Patriot) making blatantly homophobic remarks... yet we are tough guys. This is amazing how bitter you are coming across as. Good lord.

I'm not responsible for what other posters write. Nor do I revel in the failures of others, which is a sign of fragility and weakness. 

I was only making a point. The softest of all NFL players are probably tougher than 99.99% of the rest of us "normal" people. That includes Brady, who's played through a list of injuries year after year. 

Oddly enough I saw ESPN did a story on him in which first thing they mentioned was that he was a pretty boy. No mention of toughness.

That's great. Did you have some kind of point?

Weird though, since a lot of you constantly cry about how ESPN loves the Patriots and gives them nothing but favorable coverage. 

Now they're reputable? 

:thmup:

Don't you find it a little coincidental Brady's injuries come out only after the Patriots lose?

But then you can say when Brady is fully healthy all he does is win Super Bowls.

No, I don't find it coincidental. I think it's a tough sport and Brady took a beating this year. 

The last part of your post is also just not true. He's played through all sorts of injuries in past years, including some of the Super Bowl years. 

I don't expect you to be impartial here. You can't be impartial if you hate the guy, you know.  ;)

I'm not responsible for what other posters write. Nor do I revel in the failures of others, which is a sign of fragility and weakness.

I was only making a point. The softest of all NFL players are probably tougher than 99.99% of the rest of us "normal" people. That includes Brady, who's played through a list of injuries year after year.

That's great. Did you have some kind of point?

Weird though, since a lot of you constantly cry about how ESPN loves the Patriots and gives them nothing but favorable coverage.

Now they're reputable?

:thmup:

I can't speak for anyone else either, but I'm finding it odd how bitter you guys have become, and defensive. It is sadly amusing. ESPN is usually Brady's number one defender, but now that he has begun to show an inability to win on the biggest stage they are turning on him. Manning and Brady are in the twilight of their careers... so they need to move on to the next big thing. Yahoo is still trying to protect their golden boy.

No, I don't find it coincidental. I think it's a tough sport and Brady took a beating this year. 

The last part of your post is also just not true. He's played through all sorts of injuries in past years, including some of the Super Bowl years. 

I don't expect you to be impartial here. You can't be impartial if you hate the guy, you know.  ;)

Dont hate the guy, as I've stated before the concern he showed towards Manning in 2011 made me only respect the guy.

Now some of the newer Patriot members are another story. And like I said to Yehoodi, I don't direct any joking, or stabs towards you, Yehoodi, and JJ. It's just you happen to root for the same guys as the others.

I can't speak for anyone else either, but I'm finding it odd how bitter you guys have become, and defensive. It is sadly amusing. ESPN is usually Brady's number one defender, but now that he has begun to show an inability to win on the biggest stage they are turning on him. Manning and Brady are in the twilight of their careers... so they need to move on to the next big thing. Yahoo is still trying to protect their golden boy.

You called me out dude, not vice-versa. I simply pointed out that there's probably not one single person on this forum who is 

tougher than the softest NFL player. And Brady has, by all accounts from former teammates and whatnot, displayed time and time again that he's a tough customer. 

But hey, this is your moment and far be it from me to ruin it. I mean, it's not really YOUR moment... it was your ex-QB who vanquished the Patriots. But still, I'll just let you find it "sadly amusing." As incredibly insulting as that sounds, I'll refrain from any further comment. 

Dont hate the guy, as I've stated before the concern he showed towards Manning in 2011 made me only respect the guy.

Now some of the newer Patriot members are another story. And like I said to Yehoodi, I don't direct any joking, or stabs towards you, Yehoodi, and JJ. It's just you happen to root for the same guys as the others.

I hear ya FX. Brady has had a lot of these issues over the years, win or lose. The Patriots do not like talking about injuries, especially to #12. And like I said, it's a tough sport, and he's taken some shots this year. 

You called me out dude, not vice-versa. I simply pointed out that there's probably not one single person on this forum who is

tougher than the softest NFL player. And Brady has, by all accounts from former teammates and whatnot, displayed time and time again that he's a tough customer.

But hey, this is your moment and far be it from me to ruin it. I mean, it's not really YOUR moment... it was your ex-QB who vanquished the Patriots. But still, I'll just let you find it "sadly amusing." As incredibly insulting as that sounds, I'll refrain from any further comment.

I hear ya FX. Brady has had a lot of these issues over the years, win or lose. The Patriots do not like talking about injuries, especially to #12. And like I said, it's a tough sport, and he's taken some shots this year.

What is this moment you are speaking of? I am, and always will be a COLTS fan... and could care less about who vanquished who in this instance. I have no HORSE in this race. The amusing part is not the LOSS, but YOUR reaction(s). Inquiring minds want to know if you and your other fellow miscreants are simply lost, or are outcasts who were banished from other Patriot forums?

Until next time. Salutations.

What is this moment you are speaking of? I am, and always will be a COLTS fan... and could care less about who vanquished who in this instance. I have no HORSE in this race. The amusing part is not the LOSS, but YOUR reaction(s). Inquiring minds want to know if you and your other fellow miscreants are simply lost, or are outcasts who were banished from other Patriot forums?

Until next time. Salutations.

This always seems to be the lowest common denominator when discussions disintegrate. Why are rival fans here? Last I checked this is a forum and not exclusive to Colts fans and there is an NFL General section for fans of the game and other teams. But perhaps more importantly, do you just want a forum of Colts fans so you can sing kumbaya or continue to divide over whether the Colts should have moved on from Peyton now that he is in the Super Bowl and having the best year of his career?

I am a member of many forums, Pats and others and have always enjoyed the perspective from "outsiders" and rivals as well. If the presence of others bothers you so much, I question even more strongly why you are here.

This always seems to be the lowest common denominator when discussions disintegrate. Why are rival fans here? Last I checked this is a forum and not exclusive to Colts fans and there is an NFL General section for fans of the game and other teams. But perhaps more importantly, do you just want a forum of Colts fans so you can sing kumbaya or continue to divide over whether the Colts should have moved on from Peyton now that he is in the Super Bowl and having the best year of his career?

I am a member of many forums, Pats and others and have always enjoyed the perspective from "outsiders" and rivals as well. If the presence of others bothers you so much, I question even more strongly why you are here.

I enjoy a good conversation, but it has to be worth a damn for me to buy in. As has happened way too often you guys turn good intellectual conversations into pissing battles. The acting like you are above everyone, and the defensiveness is a major turnoff as well.

I enjoy a good conversation, but it has to be worth a damn for me to buy in. As has happened way too often you guys turn good intellectual conversations into pissing battles. The acting like you are above everyone, and the defensiveness is a major turnoff as well.

Fair enough. Might want to put "us" on ignore then. Just a suggestion. ;)

And I am not sure I find that many intellectual conversations up here as a rule. I mostly find these - :catfight:

And I am not sure I find that many intellectual conversations up here as a rule. I mostly find these - :catfight:

And none of the aforementioned scuffles have anything to do with your penchant for crap stirring.

And I am not sure I find that many intellectual conversations up here as a rule. I mostly find these - :catfight:

You are enemy numero uno when it comes to that nonesense. I'm on my phone, and don't care to bother blocking people. I just figure maybe it will get better. Probably not wise.