• Arm
    • Shoulder
    • Chest/Rib
    • Mid section
    • Leg/Knee
    • Ankle
    • Foot
    • Other

Yeah, he even said earlier in the season that they can't blame losses on injuries. 

He just said in his post game locker room interview, "We had too many injuries, managed to win a lot of games but they just made more plays than we did."

Or something close to that.

Denver is just as banged up as NE is. Defensively, at least. Not to mention losing two of their O-linemen.

I went with hand. I have a feeling this will creep back up into the conversation. Always an excuse.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24414134/report-tom-brady-suffered-hand-ligament-damage-in-october

Since this article came out today, It's almost as if the media was preparing a built in excuse for when NE lost.

Lollll, this is too much.

He just said in his post game locker room interview, "We had too many injuries, managed to win a lot of games but they just made more plays than we did."

Or something close to that.

Denver is just as banged up as NE is. Defensively, at least. Not to mention losing two of their O-linemen.

He's not using injuries as an excuse. He acknowledged what really happened. Great game as you never got the feel the Pats were really in it. 

No need to knock Brady, 2 great QBs going at each other and the way the media hypes it up, all glory and blame to QB. Same theme though in Patriots games since 2007 - 14, 17, 21, 17, 13, 16 points in last 6 Patriots playoff losses.

Like I said before, you're not going to win a game in the high 20s or 30s often vs a Peyton or Brady led team

I went with hand. I have a feeling this will creep back up into the conversation. Always an excuse.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24414134/report-tom-brady-suffered-hand-ligament-damage-in-october

You nailed it right here. Heaven forbid tommy boy chokes a game away. There always has to be an excuse for his bad play

Since this article came out today, It's almost as if the media was preparing a built in excuse for when NE lost.

The hand was real - remember the pictures of it swollen?

The thing is, even the articles say it's been all healed up for some time now.

Peyton on the other hand is still on the injury report for his ankles. With all the tape I'm surprised he doesn't run like Frankenstein.

The hand was real - remember the pictures of it swollen?

The thing is, even the articles say it's been all healed up for some time now.

Peyton on the other hand is still on the injury report for his ankles. With all the tape I'm surprised he doesn't run like Frankenstein.

He does... lmao

All the big tough guys here. On a message board.

A... message... board. Think about that.

Most of us wouldn't get out of bed with the injuries that most NFL players suffer and play through every week. That includes Brady. Former coaches and teammates have always said he's as tough as they come.

Most of us wouldn't get out of bed with the injuries that most NFL players suffer and play through every week. That includes Brady. Former coaches and teammates have always said he's as tough as they come.

But I get it, some of you have to revel in his present failures to feel better about the past. That won't make you whole in the end, though. Just so you know. :thmup:

You Patriot fans troll a Colts board with some (Iron Patriot) making blatantly homophobic remarks... yet we are tough guys. This is amazing how bitter you are coming across as. Good lord.

Oddly enough I saw ESPN did a story on him in which first thing they mentioned was that he was a pretty boy. No mention of toughness.

this time it was not an injury to Tom . . . it was Talib that cost us the game . . . if Talib does not go down we win . . . this is how I roll . . . just saying . . .  :rock:

I agree that injury was a big factor in the game. We've seen how important lock down corners are to what Bill does and since he lost Lawyer Milloy and Ty Law and his safety play dropped off after Rodney...his defense has really suffered...he has always coached up LBs and the DL but the secondary...coaching is all good but those positions take special talent...talent you can't coach. Sure he can make decent better but there is just attributes and speed and size that can't be coached and without Talib...NE doesn't have it. I don't think it cost them the game...Peyton was having success before the injury..it wasn't like against Baltimore who couldn't even get a first down or complete a pass. DT already had a couple catches and shown he could get open...but without Talib...there was no stopping the Broncos...the stopped themselves with a couple drops but I never questioned the outcome after that adjustment to Dennard.

Talib is going to be huge this offseason...he has just shown his value even more....he will have to get paid...and it will be interesting to see if Bill ponies up...there aren't many special talents like him out there....just watching what he did to Jimmy Graham and how solid he was all year taking the best wr...he is going to cost them some money. That said..that outcome wouldn't have changed even with him there.....not without Tom connecting on some of his throws downfield...he missed his opportunities..he had his chance.