Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Light Humor for the AFFCG on Sunday

Fx Stryker

seems a bit inflammatory to me.  I never read about Brady crying after losing a Super Bowl, but I  have seen "Manning face" throughout the years as Brady has won 10 times out of 14 contests against PM.  I'd post some "Manning Face" pictures here but that would be against the rules.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 19, 2014 - linking to another forum and complaining about other posters
Hidden by Nadine, January 19, 2014 - linking to another forum and complaining about other posters

seems a bit inflammatory to me.  I never read about Brady crying after losing a Super Bowl, but I  have seen "Manning face" throughout the years as Brady has won 10 times out of 14 contests against PM.  I'd post some "Manning Face" pictures here but that would be against the rules.

Well then may I suggest

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/

or

http://www.patriots.com/fan-zone/message-boards.html

Sorry Pat Fans. haha

BeNOJimIEAEZx0n.jpg

funny thanks for posting . . . as a side note we have a program here in NE called Quick Slants hosted by a writer Tom E. Curran, who I think is really funny, and each week he starts off with a 30 second skit or so that references something from the prior week, like the butt fumble and then he would have a skit where he and his coworkers were bumping into others . . . Thursday night his skit was longer and dealt with the potential tragic situation if Brady was really sick tomorrow, but was what funny was this week he was poking fun at Brady not getting a high five throughout the year . . . like in your pic . . it was funny, sorry but I cant post it . . .

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 19, 2014 - linking to another forum and complaining about other posters
Hidden by Nadine, January 19, 2014 - linking to another forum and complaining about other posters
Thank you they seem to think we give a crap about their damn team. They post useless crap 24/7 I don't understand why they don't post it on their own forum. Then they whine when we talk about their team uhh HELLO it's a COLTS forum

Thank you they seem to think we give a crap about their damn team. They post useless crap 24/7 I don't understand why they don't post it on their own forum. Then they whine when we talk about their team uhh HELLO it's a COLTS forum

And a lot of them purposefully attack Peyton, now that he isn't a Colt. And sure enough some pro Luck fans entertain them joining there hands.

Some Pats fans talking about Peyton in a Colts forum, there is no reason other than pure hatred. Why don't they go to Broncos forum.