Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/15

sb41champs

No, their fanbase was playoff starved.

Lots of unsold seats available.

They expected them to go a lot further.

Hard to say, maybe a little concerned but not unexpected.

The franchise has not won back a lot of fans still hurt by the Manning exit.

YET!

Unlike the Broncos and the Seahawks who refuse to sell tickets to opponents fans, kudos to the Colts for allowing fans of other teams to follow and cheer for their team.

Screw that, the Seahawks and Broncos are smart.

Screw that, the Seahawks and Broncos are smart.

Ha! I'm a season Ticket holder at Gillette. I get a kick out of opposing fans. I'm in 216 and usually someone sells a ticket to a relative who is a Miami or Jets fan. I don't mind them cheering for their team, and I was in NJ at the Pats loss to the Jets. I was happy to be at an away game, regardless of the B/S i had to put up with. It's just a game, not a beach landing at Normandy.

Ha! I'm a season Ticket holder at Gillette. I get a kick out of opposing fans. I'm in 216 and usually someone sells a ticket to a relative who is a Miami or Jets fan. I don't mind them cheering for their team, and I was in NJ at the Pats loss to the Jets. I was happy to be at an away game, regardless of the B/S i had to put up with. It's just a game, not a beach landing at Normandy.

Yeah, I wasn't really comparing N nfl game to the beach landing in Normandy, but I would never sell a playoff ticket to an opposing fanbase.

Archived