QB: Luck

RB: Richardson/Ballard 

WR: Wayne

WR: Hilton

TE: Allen/Fleener

LT: Castonzo

RT: Cherrilous

Holes: LG, C, RG, WR

OLine is our obvious weakness on offense.  We have Thomas coming back and Thornton getting better but we have a GLARING weakness at C.  I want to sign FA C Alex Mack.  We also may need more depth/upgrade at G.

Second to OL  is WR.  Wayne is not getting any younger.  Hopefully Da'Rick will improve in the off season but I don't see us going into next year with our current WRs.  I would love to add FA Eric Decker and draft a WR late.  Wayne, Decker, Hilton sounds great to me.

Now for the D:

DE: Redding

DT: Chapman

ILB: Freeman

OLB: Mathis

CB: Davis

Holes: DE, ILB, OLB, FS, SS, CB

I hope we draft ALL d this year.  We need a stud playmaking DE.  I like Freeman at ILB but Angerer/Sheppard/Conner are not the answer beside him.  Hopefully McNary will continue to improve but we need to find a guy who scares RBs to put next to Freeman.  At OLB, Mathis is a stud but needs a sidekick.  I hope Werner turns into a starting OLB but the jury is out on him still.  I also am not giving up on Adongo.  All things considered, Walden and Werner appear to be good backups but we need a true OLB who can pass rush with Mathis, stop the run, and drop into coverage.  S is the most disappointing position.  Landry is a run stopper who can't tackle...  and Bethea's best days are behind him.  We need a S in the second round.  CB is not too far off.  With a better pass rush, Davis may be a true #1 but we will never know until the opposition can't pick on our #2.  Toler needs to get 100% healthy or we MUST get someone else.  I think we need to be deep at CB so we sign a top FA CB (not sure who will be available) and keep Davis, Toller, and Butler.

Well, that is my $.02.  What you guys think??

Decker       TY        Castonzo       ?      ?        ?        Cherillous  Fleener/Allen                 Wayne

Luck

Richardson

Mathis    Redding/RJF     Chapman   ?     Werner

Freeman         ?

Davis    Toler                                                       ?

Landry                ?

Ok. Here is who I see as solid locks to start next year:

OLine is our obvious weakness on offense. We have Thomas coming back and Thornton getting better but we have a GLARING weakness at C. I want to sign FA C Alex Mack. We also may need more depth/upgrade at G.

Second to OL is WR. Wayne is not getting any younger. Hopefully Da'Rick will improve in the off season but I don't see us going into next year with our current WRs. I would love to add FA Eric Decker and draft a WR late. Wayne, Decker, Hilton sounds great to me.

Now for the D:

I hope we draft ALL d this year. We need a stud playmaking DE. I like Freeman at ILB but Angerer/Sheppard/Conner are not the answer beside him. Hopefully McNary will continue to improve but we need to find a guy who scares RBs to put next to Freeman. At OLB, Mathis is a stud but needs a sidekick. I hope Werner turns into a starting OLB but the jury is out on him still. I also am not giving up on Adongo. All things considered, Walden and Werner appear to be good backups but we need a true OLB who can pass rush with Mathis, stop the run, and drop into coverage. S is the most disappointing position. Landry is a run stopper who can't tackle... and Bethea's best days are behind him. We need a S in the second round. CB is not too far off. With a better pass rush, Davis may be a true #1 but we will never know until the opposition can't pick on our #2. Toler needs to get 100% healthy or we MUST get someone else. I think we need to be deep at CB so we sign a top FA CB (not sure who will be available) and keep Davis, Toller, and Butler.

Well, that is my $.02. What you guys think??

Im happy with the group of recievers we have to be honest. Especially when Reggie and Allen back.

The gaps I see are interior line, a pass rush presense on the d line and a coverage safety. Maybe a cb too. I think our D should be the priority. Esoecially with Donald Thomas on the way back.

My dream would be Jairus Byrd, Arthur Jones and Alex Mack. Everyone on the forum says so, but it's because they are great players in positions of need.

RJF?

Yeah, completely forgot him...  I like him a lot and think he will keep getting better.  Redding can't really play a full game though and is 30 something so I still think we need another DE.   Definitely didnt mean to leave RJF out

Im happy with the group of recievers we have to be honest. Especially when Reggie and Allen back.

The gaps I see are interior line, a pass rush presense on the d line and a coverage safety. Maybe a cb too. I think our D should be the priority. Esoecially with Donald Thomas on the way back.

My dream would be Jairus Byrd, Arthur Jones and Alex Mack. Everyone on the forum says so, but it's because they are great players in positions of need.

Add Byrd, Jones, and Mack.  Get Allen, Wayne, Thomas, and Ballard back.  Another year of experience for Thornton... offense is set.

I love adding Byrd and Jones on D.  We could then focus on LB, CB, and depth in the draft.  I like it, I like it a lot

Add Byrd, Jones, and Mack. Get Allen, Wayne, Thomas, and Ballard back. Another year of experience for Thornton... offense is set.

I love adding Byrd and Jones on D. We could then focus on LB, CB, and depth in the draft. I like it, I like it a lot

The best thing about Byrd is he is the best coverage safety in the nfl. Might take the pressure off Landry.

This.

And pray CB Toler and DE RJF will be more healthy.

Make sure CB Davis + P Pat McAfee + RB Donald Brown are Colts players come next season.

Add an ILB and OLB through the draft.

the WR group is perfectly fine. I mean there isn't a NEED for one but if we signed one, like someone like decker then i wont complain I mean a Wayne, Decker and Hilton (slot) could look dangerous for the opposition. but our big needs are at Center, ILB, and DB. 

now 2 or 3 of these positions could be fixed in FA. 

sign:

Center - Mack

ILB - Brandon Spikes

Corner - Tim Jennings (if the bears let him go, was said on the NFL network they couldn't afford both Jennings and Tillman)

Then the draft start getting guys who can learn and contribute later on in the season and into the 2015 season. 

the WR group is perfectly fine. I mean there isn't a NEED for one but if we signed one, like someone like decker then i wont complain I mean a Wayne, Decker and Hilton (slot) could look dangerous for the opposition. but our big needs are at Center, ILB, and DB. 

sign:

Center - Mack

ILB - Brandon Spikes

Corner - Tim Jennings (if the bears let him go, was said on the NFL network they couldn't afford both Jennings and Tillman)

Then the draft start getting guys who can learn and contribute later on in the season and into the 2015 season. 

I agree with your assessment of the wr position 100%. The only position on offense that needs consideration is c and rg on the o-line and whether to re-sign d. brown for a three headed monster on the ground. I like the idea of Mack -center, Brandon Spikes -ILB, Sam Shields-CB, and Byrd- FS in free agency. Then draft for a dominant NT in the second, OLB in the third, CB in fourth and depth the rest of the way.

Asamoah, De la Puente/Mack in FA would be great. Thomas getting healthy, and staying healthy, would be an improvement.

Not convinced that we need a WR with Reggie coming back and Rogers, Whalen and Brazill showing improvement.

LT - Not something we need in my opinion.

Go all D in the draft - What positions depends on who we sign to new deals.

sign:

Center - Mack

ILB - Brandon Spikes

Jennings signed an extension a while back. Wish we had of held on to him though.

Yeah, Center is a huge need. Hopefully we are able to sign Mack. 

What do you guys think of our ILB need? Is Brandon Spikes any good? 

I also think that we need to focus on both lines before we grab a WR. We do have plenty of depth and talent at the position, it is kind of a situation of picking out the ones we should keep and cut (Maybe cut Da'Rick)? I think Whalen should stay and Brazill has looked pretty good, honestly.. 

Hopefully we use Fleener and Allen on the field at the same time next season. 

Luck will have plenty of weapons (all healthy, hopefully): Wayne, Hilton, Brazill, Whalen, Fleener, Allen. Don't think we need a WR as of now. 

I think we may need to get rid of Bethea. He hasn't looked himself in the secondary. As plenty of others have mentioned, Byrd looks like a good replacement. He may get the tag though... Any other options to replace Bethea? T.J Ward? Pollard? 

At ILB, hopefully we grab Donald Butler. He looks awesome. I really like this guy. 

We need to go hard after Arthur Jones, Donald Butler, Jairus Byrd and maybe a corner like Shields depending on what Grigs does with Toler. As for the O Line, Mack would be ideal but unlikely so Dietric Smith or De La Puente. I have mixed feelings on Thornton. I want to think he will continue to improve and be our future RG, But is that something Grigs should count on? Maybe sign Schwartz or Asamoah. Schwartz was solid this year and he's versatile. Or maybe sign a Vet like Wharton for a year.

We need a real left tackle. AC hasn't improved at all.

He actually has improved quite a bit and is still improving.  He is not elite, but he is a capable competent LT and definitely not a priority especially given our other critical needs.

i think mack is unnecessary and to expensive we should go for brian de la puente or dietrich-smith for a C and spend big money on defense by getting byrd, spikes, jones and verner. if there was a way to get landry off the roster to free up some cap i would do that to and try to sign tj ward to start next to byrd. Then we can draft for the D and a guard. i would love to be able to get orakpo but i think he is out of the picture because he would cost way to much

i think mack is unnecessary and to expensive we should go for brian de la puente or dietrich-smith for a C and spend big money on defense by getting byrd, spikes, jones and verner. if there was a way to get landry off the roster to free up some cap i would do that to and try to sign tj ward to start next to byrd. Then we can draft for the D and a guard. i would love to be able to get orakpo but i think he is out of the picture because he would cost way to much

If we could sign those 4 on D, we would be number 1 seed and win the super bowl.

I also think that we need to focus on both lines before we grab a WR. We do have plenty of depth and talent at the position, it is kind of a situation of picking out the ones we should keep and cut (Maybe cut Da'Rick)? I think Whalen should stay and Brazill has looked pretty good, honestly.. 

I'm not quite understanding this forum's desire to get rid of Rodgers...I though he was great for the short time he was here, he can only get so much better.

Ok. Here is who I see as solid locks to start next year:

OLine is our obvious weakness on offense. We have Thomas coming back and Thornton getting better but we have a GLARING weakness at C. I want to sign FA C Alex Mack. We also may need more depth/upgrade at G.

Second to OL is WR. Wayne is not getting any younger. Hopefully Da'Rick will improve in the off season but I don't see us going into next year with our current WRs. I would love to add FA Eric Decker and draft a WR late. Wayne, Decker, Hilton sounds great to me.

Now for the D:

I hope we draft ALL d this year. We need a stud playmaking DE. I like Freeman at ILB but Angerer/Sheppard/Conner are not the answer beside him. Hopefully McNary will continue to improve but we need to find a guy who scares RBs to put next to Freeman. At OLB, Mathis is a stud but needs a sidekick. I hope Werner turns into a starting OLB but the jury is out on him still. I also am not giving up on Adongo. All things considered, Walden and Werner appear to be good backups but we need a true OLB who can pass rush with Mathis, stop the run, and drop into coverage. S is the most disappointing position. Landry is a run stopper who can't tackle... and Bethea's best days are behind him. We need a S in the second round. CB is not too far off. With a better pass rush, Davis may be a true #1 but we will never know until the opposition can't pick on our #2. Toler needs to get 100% healthy or we MUST get someone else. I think we need to be deep at CB so we sign a top FA CB (not sure who will be available) and keep Davis, Toller, and Butler.

Well, that is my $.02. What you guys think??

haha add eric decker? What do you think? This is Madden? That's Peyton's favorite target