Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lol, Manning wants a Bud-Light, stat.

Kurtis Patrick M

I loved this comment from Manning. It was ridiculous for the media not to let him enjoy beating SD for one moment. They went right to Brady and the Pats. I hope he had his Bud Light, maybe a few.

I couldn't agree more....like these guys are trained monkeys...do another trick for us. Give him heck all week about going out in the first rd and he is telling you how absolutely hard it is to win a game in the playoffs...incredibly hard (which makes what Brady and Belichick have done so amazing) and you don't even give him 20 minutes to enjoy the victory and you want him to perform another trick...win again...and so something amazing while doing it. It was a great game and team win and Peyton played very very well in it and they wouldn't even give him the chance to enjoy it before talking about the next hoop he needs to jump through to prove he is a great qb. Certainly it is a huge game next week and again for Peyton to change the narrative on his legacy he needs to win but when a guy plays his heart out there and you can't even comment on the great job he and his team did but you just want to say you got something else to prove...seems a little crazy. Let them enjoy it....celebrate and get back to work. This goes for everybody..not just Denver. I saw it after the SF game too and was like just let them enjoy it. They all desearve a beer for the great entertainment I got all weekend.

I loved this comment from Manning. It was ridiculous for the media not to let him enjoy beating SD for one moment. They went right to Brady and the Pats. I hope he had his Bud Light, maybe a few.

I also love his comment but mainly because it showed for the first time in many years he was playing loose in the playoff, which could make him more dangerous. It's not coincidence that he delivered the ball precisely at the crunch time to close the deal. He was enjoying the game more than ever. Watch out Pats!

I also love his comment but mainly because it showed for the first time in many years he was playing loose in the playoff, which could make him more dangerous. It's not coincidence that he delivered the ball precisely at the crunch time to close the deal. He was enjoying the game more than ever. Watch out Pats!

Yeah I wonder if he is just like who cares at this point. They have already been killing him for his post-season record so what does it matter if he loses another? He did seem loose. I was happy for him.

Yeah I wonder if he is just like who cares at this point. They have already been killing him for his post-season record so what does it matter if he loses another? He did seem loose. I was happy for him.

I always think Manning tended to be too careful in playoffs. The only good playoff games he played in my opinion was the 06 AFCCG when they were down 21-6 against Pats, and the other was 09 AFCCG when they were down 17-3 against Jets. He just had nothing to lose then and started to play ball.

He has a dependable run game & a defense now. Also has lots of weapons.  Not nearly under as much pressure as previous playoff appearances. Watch out is right!

Both beers aren't even great but I'd drink Budweiser over Coors. Coors taste like soap water.

You're really just comparing the flavoring of two urinal cakes. I don't buy Peyton drinking a beer for even a second. We all know he's drinking Ovaltine, and on special occasions he breaks out the Tang. I liked the comment though, it made him sound human and not like a football obsessed machine.