Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

This is a sick feeling, but I'm actually starting to think we ARE tossing these games intentionally! This is pathetic! Manning must be a lot worse off than anyone has indicated!

Almost to my mom's and glad I cannot see this game cause my nerves couldn't take it. Lol.

Nice pass to Clark. Is it too little too late with the way the game is going so far?

We get the ball after the half...so if we score here we can really pick ourselves back up.

We get the ball after the half...so if we score here we can really pick ourselves back up.

Titans get the ball to start the 2nd half we got the ball 1st

Almost to my mom's and glad I cannot see this game cause my nerves couldn't take it. Lol.

Is your mom Ill, PG?

I'm beginning to think we're destined to draft Luck. Fate wants us to.

I'm beginning to think we're destined to draft Luck. Fate wants us to.

I agree and the Colts probably won't trade him. Go Mia & ST. Louis..

Yeah, the score doesn't reflect the play

Yeah but @ the same time it could easily be 20-0 pending on what happens in the next 34 seconds. There's no way they beat ATL next week also. I sense 0-9, ugh.

Aside from the Manning injury, the worst thing to happen this year has been the injuries to Castonzo and Ijalana.

You guys realize we've been outscored 82-7 in the last 6 quarters?

Go out and fight for Caldwell? WHAT is he talking about? Quite possibly they are doing just the opposite?

Aside from the Manning injury, the worst thing to happen this year has been the injuries to Castonzo and Ijalana.

You guys realize we've been outscored 82-7 in the last 6 quarters?

I think that we were not a fantastic football team, but without #18 and with some injuries we're way out of NFL level.

Well if for some reason Colts are tied with the worst record in the league with Miami if it came down to a point differential we would definitely win that one lol...

I think that we were not a fantastic football team, but without #18 and with some injuries we're way out of NFL level.

I wonder if they could beat my hometown football team.

There needs to be some backsides RIPPPPPPPPPPED during halftime.

That should have happened long ago! Apparently this team has no leaders! A leader would have done did taken some of these weak #!! efforts and booted them into gear!

Nice job for ST. Louis maybe if they win that will give them some momentum, I'm more worried about Mia. Mia back off!!! Luck should be in Indy!!!