Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The two Broncos games were very good. The first two Patriots playoff games were abysmal.   Steelers game, he did not play good.   The KC playoff game in 06, he was bad. But overall, he played well the next two games.   The first San Diego playoff game was not Manning's fault. He played well.    The second San Diego playoff was not great    The Jets game was very good after he cracked the code per se.    The pick 6 in the Super Bowl loss was egregious.    I would say he played well in his last game as a Colt against the Jets.   
    • A one year prove it deal with the Colts makes perfect sense for both sides. Coming off this type of injury, Mack should be looking at making the most of low volume carries. He doesn't need to put up numbers. His goal is to prove to the league that he still has that burst. Year 2 after the injury, assuming year 1 goes well, is when he would/could once again become the feature back on a team.   For the Colts, having someone besides Hines and Wilkins to share duties to keep JT fresh for the playoffs, would be a good thing too. A 17 game season adds to that need as well.
    • Yep, I've been thinking about that too. Making adjustments based both on your evaluation of the class and the picks you have and on your own roster might be a good idea. I wonder if NFL teams actually do this. Some probably do it, but I have a sneaky suspicion that most don't. 
    • Well, he got paid and he got paid because he can still play (when he's healthy). Also, that doesn't make any sense if he want's to win a SB (or playoff game).   At that price tag, meh.
    • I always assumed that while these charts are good as a baseline, that they can't be static. Every draft class is different, and you would have to increase or decrease value based on how you place players in tiers.
  • Members

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,336

• coltsva

coltsva 1,765

• stitches

stitches 8,021

• ColtV

ColtV 205

• PureLuck

PureLuck 157

• twfish