Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think he will play better next year.  A true offseason will do wonders for a player like him.  He was predicted by some as a break out candidate prior to last season.  If he works on his weaknesses he should develop into a good(not great) starting LB in this defense to go alongside Darius Leonard.  Really that’s all that should be expected of him. 
    • Walker, walking, doesn't have a lot to do with Oke IMO. Walker is similar to Oke (holes in his game) and they're just not likely to give him a raise and long term extension. LBs are devalued in the league, especially MLBs. If Walker does walk, I would bet they pick up a guy in FA or draft a mid round guy to compete with Oke. Or simply upgrade altogether. 
    • I wouldn't say it's just my view, but yeah that is typically what follows when someone shares their opinion. I think Ballard shares the same view supported by the fact he more than likely lets Walker.. Walk. 
    • I personally am not surprised. Could be Irsay/Ballard/Reich just being supportive guys.  I also wouldn't mind him coming back on a one year prove it deal if he's healed up proper.  He's not going to get a big deal from another team after that injury. One year of productive stats could raise his value a lot. 
    • Bobby O needs to step up his game this coming season. I don't think Walker is coming back ( he'd be a better fit in a 3-4 IMO), and the Colts need better play if he is going to keep that starting role. He consistently seemed to be a step slow in coverage, and that is supposed to be his strong suit. Hopefully, it was a sophomore slump, but if it continues into year 3, Oke will be a backup very quickly. 
  • Members

• Nadine

Nadine 6,414

Administrators
    • Dunk

Dunk 40

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 8,308

• UKColt13

UKColt13 161

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 445