Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Interesting the the Colts keep blitzing on 3rd down, making Hasselbeck throw faster. Of course, since they play 10 yard cushions, it is very easy to complete the pass.

WHY? Why does that kid always bring it out? He continually sticks us at the 10-15.

Seriously, has Bironas ever missed a FG against us?

"Career long: 60 yarder against Indy"...you could probably say that about 3 or 4 other kickers in the league. It always seems like kickers get their career longest FGs against us in the last second of games

Could they please tell this guy to NOT run the ball out if its more than a yard deep? GEEEESHHHHHHH!!

Painter lookin like he's in preseason again. Bad sign. Throwin high, telegraphing his intended receiver like a goof.....

Why can't both sides of our team play well in a single game? If the offense plays well, the defense sucks and vice-versa

Why can't both sides of our team play well in a single game? If the offense plays well, the defense sucks and vice-versa

Couldn't agree more, it's so frustrating

3 and out, this is bad. Brutal O-line play so far. This might be the worst O-line we have ever fielded. I don't even know who half of these guys are...

What is the score...sorry on the road to see my mom. Again. Is it bad?

3-0 titans

3 and out, this is bad. Brutal O-line play so far. This might be the worst O-line we have ever fielded. I don't even know who half of these guys are...

They probably don't know who they are either..

FINALLY actually kept the Titans from catching it. Now PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Painter DOOOOOO something. And Oline BLOCK!

How about they start making the calls BOTH ways! The Titans were holding on their punt return!

Good eye, saw that too

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For me it was between Rock and Turay, and while I think Rock's going to be very very good, I gave Turay the edge (pun intended) based on the flashes he showed before getting hurt. 
    • i would probably trade back( or up to get a QB if it looks like they will be gone), maybe consider lamb   thats pretty early for a DT imo, they would need to be very very good for me to consider a one there.  i would not usually want a guard at 6 either but nelson was worth it, a dt would have to be on that level for me too
    • We'll never know what happened behind the scenes in regards to Luck's retirement.  He may have mentioned it to Irsay or Ballard in March and they told him to "wait on it and see how you feel."   Or, he may have come up with it some time in the summer.  I don't have a problem with the retirement, just when it happened.  It left the organization in a very bad position and if it would have been announced in March, Ballard could have looked into doing something in FA or the draft.  As far as Ballard's philosophy is concerned, I believe in the "build through the draft" philosophy but we have to consider that not all draft picks work out well for most teams, only a small percentage.  If you have holes to fill now, FA is sometimes the only way to go.  Win five years down the road is fine but teams and fans want to win now.  On the other hand, I don't like the idea of signing every FA that hits the market and paying them astronomical salaries.  I would, however, love to see us be a little more active in FA if that's possible.  For example, why not draft a QB and get a FA QB that he can learn from for a year?  A FA DT would help if one isn't available in the draft; waiting until 2021 or 2022 for that great, pass-rushing DT doesn't make any sense when you can get a good one in FA. 
    • Brown, Epenesa, Simmons, Jeudy, Kinlaw, Wirfs, Lamb... Dont care which QBs are drafted... Build that Defense and/or strengthen the Offensive line or Receiving core... No project QBs until round 3. QB in FA...sure.  That QB risk (Lack of production next year(s)) is not worth the draft capital Ballard has built up. If more than one of those guys are available at our pick...Then I’m ok with trading back a couple slots...pick up another 2nd next year. 
  • Members

• aaron11

aaron11 2,491

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,040

• MPStack

MPStack 3,634

• bWild

bWild 57

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,708

• adubb84