Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Hi, Indianapolis Colts Nation! Our Colts will try to win their first game in Week 8, as they are in Nashville to play the 3-3 Tennessee Titans in an AFC South Divisional battle. Colts unfotunately must move on as their talented and popular quarterback, Peyton Manning, is out for the season following his neck surgery. Colts will also try to win today with a rebuilding Titans team no longer without former Coach Jeff Fisher, and Vince Young. Kickoff from LP Field will be by 1:05PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Kevin Harlan and Solomon Wilcotts will announce the Colts/Titans game for the NFL On CBS, seen regionally in the Midwest, and in Twin Falls, Idaho, including WISH CBS 8 in Indianapolis on HD.

Bob Lamey, our 'Voice Of The Colts,' and Wil Wolford will announce the live radio game commentary with sideline reporter Kevin Lee on flagship stations WFNI ESPN Radio 1070AM, WHNK Country 98.1FM, and the Colts Radio Network.

I wish no injuries as you end your seven game losing streak. Play hard and safely on the field, and GO COLTS!!!!!

Colts @ Titans Preview Including Injury Report:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2011/regular8

http://www.colts.com/news-and-events/article-1/COLTS-TITANS-PREVIEW/6bd6deac-662b-4b36-bd01-157f220f5fd1

Colts @ Titans NFL Gamecenter:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011103002/2011/REG8/colts@titans#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Colts @ Titans NFL On CBS TV Early Games Distribution Map In Green:

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the next great WR-QB combo? Dalton-Green? Stafford-Johnson? Ponder-Harvin? I'm talking about guys who haven't played with each other very much (that's why there's no Rodgers-Jennings). So with that said, you could take Stafford off the list, he hasn't played much, but has been with Johnson for a long time

Who is the next great WR-QB combo? Dalton-Green? Stafford-Johnson? Ponder-Harvin? I'm talking about guys who haven't played with each other very much (that's why there's no Rodgers-Jennings). So with that said, you could take Stafford off the list, he hasn't played much, but has been with Johnson for a long time

I wanna say Stafford-Johnson, but Stafford isn't keeping himself healthy enough to mount up big duo stats.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Folks, all we need to do is win just 50 percent of our fans upcoming. Finish 10-6, we will make the playoffs. Especially with an expansion to 7 teams per.   that said, win against the Titans, and we all but wrap up the AFCS and the at minimum, a 4th seed. So let’s take it a week at a time. 
    • Man really all of ballads last three drafts have been solid. His biggest mistake since he’s been here has been taking Malik Hooker in the First round. A mid first round at that. But I think that was more Pagano pushing for him than Chris Ballard given how Pagano liked his DBs.   that said. Hitting on your top 5 draft picks in a single year would be historic.  I say 5 because  of Buckner, definitely won that trade. Taylor, Pitman and Blackmon are gonna be solid contributing starters barring anything bad happening.  Eason, I hope we eventually see. I think our moves in the off season will tell. If we resign Rivers and let Brissett go and don’t sign or draft a QB, we know that Eason is the future, if we keep both Rivers and Brissett or let Rivers go but resign Brissett, we know they still aren’t ready to hand the reigns to Eason. If they don’t resign either rivers or Brissett and draft a QB, well then it’s anyone’s guess depending on who that draftee is.   either way, there’s not been a draft pick other than Hooker that I would consider a bust or a mistake since Ballard’s time here.    but that also depends on Campbells return too as he’s not far behind Hooker right now
    • Actually it is ridiculous, while I will agree the Defense is good and SP Teams are great, if anyone thinks we would be 7-3 with JB or Eason at QB they are delusional, JMO. We would be maybe 5-5 with JB and with Eason who is a rookie it could be uglier. Rivers has done a good job so far, he deserves credit just as much as anyone else for being 7-3.  
    • With the way the Ravens have been sliding the last few weeks since that loss, I’m not all that concerned with them. Two very bad calls broke that game open for the ravens against us. I think if we were to meet again, I think it’d be more like the Greenbay game as far as the final tally  
    • They are playing great.  We will find out more next year about Eason.  It appears that Ballard has definitely hit on the 2018 and 2020 drafts.   2019 draft seems solid and has provided two starters(Ya Sin/Willis) with a possible 3rd and 4th in Campbell and Okereke.  Overall great job.  This next draft will show Ballard and his scouting departments ability.  A shortened college season will make it tougher to evaluate player potential but I believe this is the front office for the job.      
  • Members