Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So close

Callie

Its like a piece of cake sitting on the table, so you can touch, but can't eat!

I feel like this team is so close to being title contenders. Next year, I think we can make the AFCCG, maybe the Super Bowl.

I have to remember that none of the wide recievers had more than 2 years of experience! Some were on the practice squad for half the season.

Need to fix a few weak ends, and we are there.

Andrew really impressed me tonight with some of his throws. Guy wrapped around him, and he can throw a 30 yard bomb!

But I'm still upset we lost. :blueshoe::dunno:

think anyone has exp watch and playing in nfl we knew we lose in second round .  a . luck still semi-green  b. defense need help  c. offense is joke of the afc. center is overated and worst rg according too espn and nfl other he rated lowest guard in free agency in 2014. happy we won first round  had a great run and luck got more exp as a qb,s in reg and playoffs .

Not even close to a serious SB contender.

No O-line, timid coaching* and, most importantly, no defense. You won't win many playoff games having to score 40+ every frickin' time. In this case 7 of those points are on the QB but still, it sucked.

By timid coaching I mean down 3 TD's, 10:00 to go, and we punt on 4th and 1/2 yard to go when our D can't stop diddly poo.