Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nice year

buck_hunter21

It was a great year and what I wanted from this team.  Frankly 11 wins is more than a lot of people said they would get before the year started and I said all I wanted was a division championship and a playoff win and we got that.  Step forward no question.  I know tonight is disappointing and it's even more disappointing because it's New England but again two years after 2-14 and pretty much gutting the roster I am happy with the season.  Still room for improvement no question. 

Successful year but all those people saying we'd see a super bowl team in 3-4 years last year were way off base.  Hope the fans and organization can stay happy with being AFC South champions for a while because this team won't be super bowl ready for another 5-6 years.

Sigh......sad it is over and I didn't honestly expect this many points overall to be put into this game. Especially with the weather.

I hate that we lost......and initially I did want to play Denver and it is brutal winning in NE.

We'll be back though but I hate the feeling that we could have competed a lot better in this game overall too.

I think we had a good year, i obviously wanted to win the big one but we got outclased today and happens, need to improve O-Line, get healthy and draft good again.

We need to find a big DT too.  That's what is really missing from the defense.  Someone who can eat up the middle and free up the other guys to do things. 

Does anyone recall that we were expected to go 2-14 last year and possibly win 7 games this year and not even be in the playoff hunt? In two years, some teams would love to be where the Colts are in terms of player growth and development. The future is bright even though the loss hurts.

Does anyone recall that we were expected to go 2-14 last year and possibly win 7 games this year and not even be in the playoff hunt? In two years, some teams would love to be where the Colts are in terms of player growth and development. The future is bright even though the loss hurts.

you mean player replacements