Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots AFC Divisional Playoff Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People saying "don't panic" thinking we can just mount these miracle comebacks every week you can't expect that against New England and the elite teams of the league. There were also starts like this where we didn't come back (St. Louis)

People saying "don't panic" thinking we can just mount these miracle comebacks every week you can't expect that against New England and the elite teams of the league. There were also starts like this where we didn't come back (St. Louis)

This answers my previous question :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not much of anything makes sense about America's covid response.  Feels like  you're living in the twilight zone.
    • Actually, very informed, based on past performance. Glow graded well as we were going 1-5 2 years ago, then kinda stunk it up the rest of the season. And was good for about the first four games last season. Then ended up graded around 44-45 best for the season. Hopefully he has a healthy season, and a better Season than history shows to be expected.
    • Whenever a "Ballard is a genius" threads pop up, it compels me to take a look back over the Grigson years and into the Polian years.  Not a GM comparison or fodder for debate , just an overall look of the landscape from where we've been, what we've been through, and where we are over about the past 20 years.  Got me thinking about the depth/talent at the skilled positions the Colts have had and I immediately began to rank my top 5 or 6 at RB, WR, and TE over the years.  Going back to no specific year, just a time well into the Polian or Manning Years.      My ranking is not stat based, since stat accumulation can be about many factors.  Its about overall competence in many aspects of their position when watching them play. While not stat based, my overall sense of their production over their tenure is a factor, not just talent. Injuries play a part, but I'm ranking them based upon all around skill and talent aside from injury problems.  What's your rankings?   RBs:  Edgerrin James Vic Ballard Ahmad Bradshaw Joe Addai Frank Gore Dominic Rhodes Marlon Mack   TE:  Dallas Clark Jack Doyle Coby Fleener/Dwayne Allen (Tie) Eric Ebron   WRs: Marvin Reggie TY Hmmm, I'm stuck.  Not kidding. (Maybe Stokely or Collie?)
    • I'd pump the brakes a bit on that for the moment. MAC looked fantastic, but we'll need to see if he can do it more than just once. Noah didn't show anything yet aside from costing a timeout because he didn't know where to line-up and missing a block or 2. Hentges is encouraging, but we haven't seen him in a regular season game yet.   Definitely some potential there, but the jury is absolutely still out.
    • TY spoke with reporters today.           Sure hope so, love the Ghost!
  • Members

• Colts1324

Colts1324 541

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 224

• PrideOfAthens17

PrideOfAthens17 143

• davidshoff

davidshoff 2

Rookie
    • pgt_rob

pgt_rob 2,418