Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots AFC Divisional Playoff Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

Sure two are on Luck One isn't and he has to share the blame but again D is getting bulldozed with the run today has really been the leading factor

The two picks that were 100% on him cost us 14 points. That's significant. He's played well, but you can't turn it over like he has, and win against a team like the Patriots.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure two are on Luck One isn't and he has to share the blame but again D is getting bulldozed with the run today has really been the leading factor. I am not giving a pass to Luck though. the two ints were very dumb decisions

We're down by three scores and Luck gave them two free ones. That doesn't happen it's still a game.

And they were bad luck picks. He made holes in Brazil and Fleener with the stare.

If anyone wants to see an offensive line having a great great game. Keep your tvs on.

I dream we can get Luck a line like this someday.

In the off season we have money, and having a healthy Reggie Wayne and Dwayne Allan will be big too. Next season is going to be interesting.... and our future is still bright as ever.

Good season but 6 interceptions in two playoff games shows the entire world where Luck is as a player in the postseason.  Also a pretty pathetic defense as well.  To go from 2-14 to divisional championship game in two years is an accomplishment but no where near superbowl contenders. Hope everyone is satisfied with being divisional champs for a few more years because this team won't be a superbowl contender for at least 5-6.

Refs are in Belly chick's pocket. He musta stuffed their Christmas stockings with some sweet presents to get things to go his way. But, then..throughout the season the Colts have had quite a few bad calls.

And again...OH MIGHTY FOOTBALL GODS!  Please bless the Colts in the Draft with stronger, tighter, faster Def Backs so they can stoppeth the running game of the many opponents who shall come to play against our Colts in the New Season.

Also can thou seeith fit to also bless the Colts with strong, nimble Runners and Receivers who can catch the ball as if they had the hands of an octopus and the loins of a gazelle as they carryith the ball into the Heavenly End Zone.

And please shuteth the mouth of Dickydorf who cannot stoppeth piling on the glories of Shady Brady who maketh me puketh AMEN.

The two picks that were 100% on him cost us 14 points. That's significant. He's played well, but you can't turn it over like he has, and win against a team like the Patriots.

I guess you're not a blind Luck follower. :)

I agree...

The whole team has contributed to the loss.

Including Luck. He started the game with an INT.

It has been a nice season. As much as the refs sucked tonight, the Pats did what they needed to do to win. Hammered us with Blount and took advantage of turnovers.

I don't think it's too premature to say congrats to the Colts for a good season and congrats to the Pats for finding their way to the AFC Championship game...again. I still hate your team and hope you lose, but congrats nonetheless!

The fact we don't know how to tackle is also significant, the current drive case in point........it's been the same the whole game........

This is a team loss, I don't think anyone needs to point fingers at individuals!

So guys. I think they're going to run the ball. Don't know if you want to adjust to that fact, or keep doing what you're doing.

It has been embarrassing, and they needed to go for it if for any reason to keep a defense thnat has been on field for too long.

The fact we don't know how to tackle is also significant, the current drive case in point........it's been the same the whole game........

This is a team loss, I don't think anyone needs to point fingers at individuals!

I think we can point at reasons for the loss and Lucks turnovers can't be ignored. The D was pathetic for most of the game as well. I'm not putting it all on Luck, but he deserves a nice big piece. He would tell you the same thing.

Great Season Colts. You guys had a great year!

I am happy for my Patriots finally establishing a run game at the end of the season.

What Brady has done this season with barely any weapons and a depleted defense was just amazing.

Of course Peyton is MVP, but I'd have to give Brady the #2 spot this year for all he has done with what he had.