Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

To our Colts ~

Lady_Madden

You know what is weird? I have a lot more confidence going into a playoff game with Luck than I ever did at any time with Manning. Something about Manning's demeanor made me nervous.

I feel the same way, but I don't think it's because of Manning.  I think we have a far better team overall around Luck than we did around Peyton and we have better coaching, too.

You know what is weird? I have a lot more confidence going into a playoff game with Luck than I ever did at any time with Manning. Something about Manning's demeanor made me nervous.

I get you. With Peyton I was always concerned that they would stop our offense.

With this team, I'm concerned that we can't stop their offense.

i feel the same. for me its that luck seems to play angry at times and in big situations, not worrying about making a mistake. where as peyton seemed nervous not to make that mistake. also with luck not being a sitting duck in the pocket just give him so many more options. even when facing the perfect D

I always felt during the Manning era that we were vulnerable...If Peyton had a good game, we would fare well...The way I feel now, I love where this organization is going. I wish we could have abandoned the Tampa Cover 2 in 2004 or 2005. I felt we didn't have the personnel to win with it. Yes, we had pieces, but a complete defense not so much. I think we were dedicated to the offensive side of the ball...

I feel the same way, but I don't think it's because of Manning.  I think we have a far better team overall around Luck than we did around Peyton and we have better coaching, too.

I don't know, I wish Luck had some of the OLines Manning had.

And we had a much better and more experienced coaching staff through most of Mannings career also.