Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pep Hamilton: The sideline story. Change is a coming folks

TKnight24

He made the necessary adjustments, he must have read this boards previous comments  :clap:.  On a more serious note, i expect alot of hurry up offense.  

That's my hope, Rich..

...The no-huddle just wore out KC....and there's no top defenses left in the AFC playoffs

....with good weather....we should score big Saturday (if we can hold 'em)

Someone mentioned the SF-Packer's game above.  I do believe Andrew can do just as much damage with his legs as SF QB, and as was stated/implied, SF really won that game because of Kap's runs (especially that last one)!  We have seen more of Andrew running and I really hope he will take off (as Kap did) when the lane is wide open.  There really isn't any defense against that!  As usual, the results of this game are in the hands (and feet) of Andrew Luck.  Sure, the defense has to do well, but if we win, it will be because of Andrew (I believe).

I expect this to be the game Pep opens the play book wide open he's known to hold a few of his best until it's crunch time late in season . If needed we will see some wild plays kinda like the QB keeper last week on the fake to the RB that was a nice play . 

He made the necessary adjustments, he must have read this boards previous comments  :clap:.  On a more serious note, i expect alot of hurry up offense.  

That's the way we beat the Pats in AFCCG.  Hurry up offense so they could not make substitutions.  They were gassed at the end.  That and turning up the heat in the RCA Dome ;)

I'm just happy Pep had the humility and the intelligence to drop the power running game garbage in time to turn things around for the playoffs. 

Luck is by far our best player.  Put the ball in his hands and live or die with it.  For the last month, the offense has been living large!

Now that the title of the thread caught your attention (apple juice increases creativity folks haha )

@CraigKColts: Hamilton says it's time to run the offense, let it all hang out. "Not saving any plays."

Wildcat offense FTW!!! :yahoo:

haha but seriously happy Pep Hamilton has shyed away from the power run and put the ball in Andrew Luck's hands more.

He has no choice with the line that we have. We aren't built to power run the football.

Thank god for Lucks mobility, he gets us out of some tough situations.

Short quick passes and draw plays is something we need to do more. The long pass will come.