Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SF (-1.5) @ Carolina (1-12-14) NFC playoff

oldunclemark

What was the first meeting.....10-9? so an over-under of 42 seems high

Nobody really believes Carolina will win, do they?

SF and the under////seems obvious

Carolina will win. Did you see that first game? Kaep was running for his life. On the road, I doubt kaep is going to play well so Panthers can win another low scoring game 17-13.

This is the toughest game of the weekend IMO. I think I give the edge to the niners just because they have the much better O but then again Carolina's D is scary good. I would love to see Cam win though. I really like him and think he is having a fantastic junior season.

Carolina will win. Did you see that first game? Kaep was running for his life. On the road, I doubt kaep is going to play well so Panthers can win another low scoring game 17-13.

I did..

..I dont see Carolina s having a playoff offense..

I'd take the 49ers and give the points....these aren't equals

Panthers have a good running attack, and very strong D...I'm looking for Cam to do to the 9ers, what Kaep wants to do with the Panthers..we'll see which QB can run more effectively..I don't think Cam, or the Panthers rely much on anything else..besides their respective D's..

I want Carolina to win, and if they can contain Kaep, he's the one going to be making the mistakes..

Id say 9ers. Offense is getting healthy and their Defense isnt much less than Carolina's, if at all.

Newton is def. getting better but Im still not totally sold on his consistency quite yet. If he wins this game ill pretty much be on board the Cam express though.

9ers O gives them the edge IMO.

I will take both home teams in the NFC because I think one or both road teams may win in the AFC.

Besides, the SB loser rarely makes it back to the SB and it would be almost better for SF to lose now then to have to go through the Seattle crap again.

To be honest, I don't truly even care who wins these NFC playoff games since I don't like any of the teams left anyway though........and I am picking the AFC to win it all too.