Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Boston Globe Article - Enjoy this one..... [Merge]

jblastick

Kravitz isn't exactly the voice of Indianapolis either.  He's hit or miss.  Sometimes, he has a good point, but most the time, he's annoying.

That is very true but I don't think Kravitz is this bad.  Like alot of our resident pats fans have said he's the oddball of the bunch

Yeah, HOF writer Bob Ryan is a joke.

So is HOF writer Jackie McMullen.

As is HOF writer Peter Gammons.

Shaughnesst, on the other hand, IS a joke.

All three of those are very good writerss, although I tend to leave Peter Gammons off that list (when talking football) because he's a baseball guy no doubt.  Football not so much.  Although his blurb about arod and the marathon writers wasn't a great comment.  

Anyway, I don't remember seeing it posted in the thread but in response to The boston Globe article by Mr. Shaunnesy there was a rebuttal article written: http://thebluemare.com/

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will

once everyone else stops being positive paulies

see how ridiculous that suggestion is

Oh my... You really make my head hurt. I think you should just convert to a Denver fan. If last week didn't give you any optimism for this coming game, then I'm not too sure what will. 

Oh my... You really make my head hurt. I think you should just convert to a Denver fan. If last week didn't give you any optimism for this coming game, then I'm not too sure what will. 

the chiefs scored 44 points on our d at home.  why would i be confident going into new england after that game?

the chiefs scored 44 points on our d at home.  why would i be confident going into new england after that game?

Because the Broncos hung 33 on us and we out-dueled them at home. Every dog has its day, and that day was the 44 pointer KC put on us. I'm fully confident that NE/SD/DEN won't do that to us again.

Because the Broncos hung 33 on us and we out-dueled them at home. Every dog has its day, and that day was the 44 pointer KC put on us. I'm fully confident that NE/SD/DEN won't do that to us again.

i am not saying the colts can't win the game.  i believe they can

that doesn't mean i think they will.  there is absolutely nothing wrong with thinking that the colts aren't likely to move on saturday.  they are underdogs for a reason.  i think the colts will lose and lose by a good margin.  in no way does saying that change the fact that i want the colts to destroy them.  nothing would make me happier. 

Idiocy? how about you look on ESPN and NFL threads on this game and tell me that Patriot fans aren't as arrogant as these writers. Bad writers reflect arrogant fans as much as good writers reflect good fans. Before insult someone, have some sense. 

Yeah, you Colt fans are never, ever arrogant.

Never.