Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers vs. New England Patriots

Rob Lowe

Talib can't can't cover TY!! I watched a game this year when NE played Carolina and Talib was getting burned and frustrated starting fights with Steve smith. And TY is much faster and younger then Steve smith so I have no worries about Talib the thug

I dont buy into the line of thinking that TY is getting shut down. TY tore the "legion of doom" to shreds. If TY doesnt perform I think that is more on TY than it is on any particular player or gameplan the d comesnup with.

Kid proved he is special last week. If a little streaky thus far. But his niggling shoulder injury seem behind him.

I dont buy into the line of thinking that TY is getting shut down. TY tore the "legion of doom" to shreds. If TY doesnt perform I think that is more on TY than it is on any particular player or gameplan the d comesnup with.

Kid proved he is special last week. If a little streaky thus far. But his niggling shoulder injury seem behind him.

Same here. They can say all they want that Ty is gonna be a non factor because bellicheck, I have no idea how to spell his name, is gonna gameplan for him. Just because you have a gameplan doesn't mean it's gonna work. If I remember right Ty burned talib for a td last time we played

The Pats almost lost to Cleveland this season (and frankly, they should have lost if not for the PI penalty). The Pats are not strong like they used to be, and we're coming off a roller coaster win. I say Da'Rick Rogers puts up a few numbers, but TY Hilton will once again be very dominant, even if Belichick gameplans him.

I dont understand why he isnt given more opportunities to make plays. He got one deep ball thrown his way last game and made a huge 49 yard catch. A Hopeful Prediction: 5 receptions 90 yards 1 td

He had 2 deep balls thrown his way..the other one. both he and the defender went up for it and it fell incomplete.

I think we will se a decent game from Rogers, 4 cat, 46 yds.. But i think Whalen wil have a very good game, specialy if TY got a lot of attention.. Coby could also have a HUGE game in front of him!! :D

I'm with you on Whalen. Seems like BB will pay a lot of attention to Hilton and Fleener and that will potentially open up Whalen for a big game. I do think that Rogers is good for three catches around 50 yards or so with a goal line fade for a TD.

All of this is subject to change if the Colts bring their running game. If we can force them to bring a safety down then Hilton will go off.

I'm with you on Whalen. Seems like BB will pay a lot of attention to Hilton and Fleener and that will potentially open up Whalen for a big game. I do think that Rogers is good for three catches around 50 yards or so with a goal line fade for a TD.

All of this is subject to change if the Colts bring their running game. If we can force them to bring a safety down then Hilton will go off.

Yeah the run game will be SO important at New England this week!! Like you also says BB will have focus on TY and Coby so if Brown and maybe T-Rich could put a good game together i defently think we could "shock" them by running very well. But Rogers and the rest will properly have to play like it was the last time they will play ball!!! ;)