Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

nfl replay of colts vs chiefs 9 pm eastern time

Why are they doing this during:

The BCS Game

WWE Raw (I'm a wrestling fan)

Teen Wolf (I watch that too, I'm 17 lol). 

WHY?

torture mechanism?

It's also playing again at Midnight Eastern.

Nice! I have taped already in my DVR from Direct TV NFL Ticket but, I love NFL Replay because it shaves 60 minutes of TV commercials out & provides key post game locker room stuff. Sweet! 

Thanks SH & CR91! You guys are awesome & SW1 needs all the help I can get these days. LOL! 

Watching it now.  Amazing how fast things went downhill in that first half. Reid called a good game in the first half and Smith killed us with his legs. Also, Toler cost them 10 points. It actually looked worse to me Sat night then it does tonight, maybe because i'm sober tonight and can see it more clearly lol.   Colts are on the comeback trail now after the Mathis strip.

I am rewatching the game on NFL Network now.  It is amazing the guys who are stepping up.

1.  Luck.  Obviously is just so damned good.  The pass protection got a little better in the second half but so many times, Luck is dealing with a messy pocket.  He has such a great sense of when to step up or slide to buy that extra second to throw.

2.  TY ran a ton of crossing routes to counter the man coverage of the Chiefs.  They should have had TY running these type of routes earlier in the season to set up the longball.

3.  Donald Brown.  Wow.  He was so good in this game.  Every time the Colts needs him to make a play, he made it.  I hope Brown can be brought back at a reasonable price and I hope he has a Robert Smith type of career.  That's who he reminds me of.

4.  Brazill, Fleener, Whalen, and Rodgers all combined to do just enough to be a good second option catching the ball.  There were no momentum killing drops by these guys which was huge.  Brazill had one but they made up for it.  Then Fleener had one at the goal line but DB's TD catch made up for it on the screen play.

I am rewatching the game on NFL Network now. It is amazing the guys who are stepping up.

1. Luck. Obviously is just so damned good. The pass protection got a little better in the second half but so many times, Luck is dealing with a messy pocket. He has such a great sense of when to step up or slide to buy that extra second to throw.

2. TY ran a ton of crossing routes to counter the man coverage of the Chiefs. They should have had TY running these type of routes earlier in the season to set up the longball.

3. Donald Brown. Wow. He was so good in this game. Every time the Colts needs him to make a play, he made it. I hope Brown can be brought back at a reasonable price and I hope he has a Robert Smith type of career. That's who he reminds me of.

4. Brazill, Fleener, Whalen, and Rodgers all combined to do just enough to be a good second option catching the ball. There were no momentum killing drops by these guys which was huge. Brazill had one but they made up for it. Then Fleener had one at the goal line but DB's TD catch made up for it on the screen play.

Fleener made the catch of the on that 3rd and 10 just before the game winning play. Miss that and we likely lose.

Offense played great but i was watching the d-line and they were getting man handled the entire game. Game is won in the trenches and they were just outmatched with size and strength. Franklin was on his back 6 or 7 times and RJF was getting pushed backed 3 yards constantly. Those two just aren't big or strong enough to be starters. Hopefully they play better vs the Pats but were gonna need a NT and DE that can stop the run next year.