Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts make roster moves [Merge]

BronxColtNYC

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts sign Deion Branch other roster moves includes placing Greg Toler and Fili Moala on injured reserve.

https://twitter.com/KBowenColts

Branch can play in Cold, pending how we use him , that is no matter how he is used , there is no tape on him as a colt, so even if plays some this week, may play him differently after we beat pats in our next game , the AFC  Championship game' & then again in SB

CHESS GAME is on

Toler I understand, what happened to Fili?

I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to see more of Jeris Pendleton.  If there is room maybe even Jake Mcdonough will be brought up.  I haven't the slightest clue why they bought up Josh Lenz though.

Regarding perceptions Branch was added for contributions beyond the field, Pagano turned the attention to the field.

“Every decision we make is what’s best for this team and what gives us the best chance to win.  We think we have one heck of a player,” said Pagano.

Pathetic, desperate move by Grigson. Collie is back with the Patriots because they IR'd Boyce, and this happened last week.

Enjoy having a ridiculously slow WR who wasn't even in the same system when he was last with the Patriots.

your gonna get crushed this saturday. Enjoy watching us play next week.

Nah, I have just as much faith that this will turn out as well as the Richardson trade.

Umm, okay. It eludes me what one has to do with the other. Or how this signing is either desperate or pathetic. Or why you even care, if it's so obviously not going to work out.

So I'm still leaning toward you being mad-skies.

Maybe DHB is not the only one skilled player on offense or special team who is doubtful? Maybe someone has minor injury and Grigson prepares to AFCCG like this injury is going to be more serious after this game? Maybe the Colts want to try to make the Patriots think about the Colts as a pass first team? Who knows...