Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts make roster moves [Merge]

BronxColtNYC

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic, desperate move by Grigson. Collie is back with the Patriots because they IR'd Boyce, and this happened last week.

Enjoy having a ridiculously slow WR who wasn't even in the same system when he was last with the Patriots.

Well you heard him Grigson...You bum!

I'm wondering if this is more of a move so that the Pats can't sign him, since they need WR's than insider info.  Actually I think its a bit of both.  Good Move Grigs.  LOVE IT.

This is brilliant chess move, it make BB revise something I'm sure wasting valuable planning time. Remember, a cheater is always the most paranoid.

Pathetic, desperate move by Grigson. Collie is back with the Patriots because they IR'd Boyce, and this happened last week.

Enjoy having a ridiculously slow WR who wasn't even in the same system when he was last with the Patriots.

Somebody is a little butt hurt? It's not like this guy is actually going to suit up. We are mainly using him for playoff/superbowl experience.

I agree. This is on par with spygate.

First, every team does this. It's not pathetic or low, it's how the game is played.

Secondly, with the Patriots having issues at WR and Spikes being placed on IR, this move could have been a preventive move. It doesn't allow Brady to have a receiver that he's familiar with.

i mean don't get me wrong i want the guy to play another weapon for Luck.. but  just not take a majority of Rogers snaps away seeing how rogers isn't on the field as much anymore anyway...but this sounds kinda fishy signing him right before we play the pats though...

Yeah, I get it. But I think Branch is way past his prime. They're probably just picking his brain as some suggested here. And trolling the Pats at the same time :)

i mean don't get me wrong i want the guy to play another weapon for Luck.. but  just not take a majority of Rogers snaps away seeing how rogers isn't on the field as much anymore anyway...but this sounds kinda fishy signing him right before we play the pats though...

The signing shouldn't have any effect on Rogers' playing time.

Yeah, I get it. But I think Branch is way past his prime. They're probably just picking his brain as some suggested here. And trolling the Pats at the same time :)

I think it's a bit of both. They're picking his brain just to see if he has any information, and trolling the Patriots because the Patriots are having trouble at WR.