Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Weather in NE

bobourret

It seems you have completely missed the point on this subject, there is evidence as recent as last years playoffs.  So unless you have something substantial to back up your claim, stop it.

I already explained this to you. Just because you choose to ignore it that doesn't mean I didn't back up my claim. Last year proved the ravens won the SB. The ravens winning the SB somehow translates to every team that's in the playoffs can win? That makes absolutely no sense. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeamLoloJones

I already explained this to you. Just because you choose to ignore it that doesn't mean I didn't back up my claim. Last year proved the ravens won the SB. The ravens winning the SB somehow translates to every team that's in the playoffs can win? That makes absolutely no sense. 

This is over your head.  Let's just move on.

I think it is a big advantage for them.  Not because of brady, but they have developed a great run game.  I'm not sure how Donald could do in those conditions.

I;m afraid you're right..

Its up to Donald and Trent..

,..we're not going to be able to throw much if its as bad as predicted...

I'm looking for Andrew to run the read option...I know we have it

Ball security is going to so crucial when running the ball. We saw how sloppy the the games have been when the ball is wet. We can't fumble the ball more than once and win. I know Brady has a good history in tough conditions but not as of lately. He is not the same QB he used to be. People can't seem to come to terms with that. He is still pretty good though.

Colts have put together some of their toughest, grittiest wins out on the road this year, Lol...yeah, u got the home field and better run game I'll give you that... But Colts will gash you and wear at you. NE will probably connect on the first few blows, but you've never faced a Colts team like this...Forget last year...This team will be ready...Should be a crazy game can't wait!

Vareen is the one of the leagues best third down backs, in your imagination, Ridley has one good year (2012) but he puts the ball on the ground way too much and has been known to get knocked the heck out. Blount also has ball security issues and a scant resume' to say the least. We shall see, but those running backs aren't keeping the Colts coaches up late, Tom Brady is.

Maybe the should have????

What you are saying means nothing. I don't care if Vareen knows how to juggle knives while running the ball, if the Pats are averaging only 4.4 a carry, that's what they are averaging. Indy averages 4.3 , they are essentially the same.

Still think Pats and Colts rushing offense are essentially the same? ;)

Come on man....you couldn't pick a better name to troll with? 

Nobody likes Shasta 

20390d1371072531-favorite-soda-shasta-po

Sorry you think that it Trolling, but any objective fan would tell you that nobody is giving up a 1st round pick for player they don't intend be a starter, and this is an in season move made to shore up a weak running game no less. How hard is it to face the facts? Colts made a move and I failed, it's not like it hasn't happened to every other team in the league at some point. :???:

Come on man....you couldn't pick a better name to troll with? 

Nobody likes Shasta 

20390d1371072531-favorite-soda-shasta-po

Sorry you think that it Trolling, but any objective fan would tell you that nobody is giving up a 1st round pick for player they don't intend be a starter, and this is an in season move made to shore up a weak running game no less. How hard is it to face the facts? Colts made a move and I failed, it's not like it hasn't happened to every other team in the league at some point. :???:

And fail you did. You responded with 5 feet of space inside of the quote lol.