Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Divisional Round Predictions

danlhart87

Not sure yet, didn't do so hot so far in the WC round outside the Colts winning (GB still yet to be decided) which I always felt we get and my biggest fear of falling behind early came true vs. KC.

Will think about all these later once the final game is done.

Not sure yet, didn't do so hot so far in the WC round outside the Colts winning (GB still yet to be decided) which I always felt we get and my biggest fear of falling behind early came true vs. KC.

Will think about all these later once the final game is done.

let  it play out but can u imagine the irasy tweets when we win the SB

I think it is Pats/Chargers in AFCCG. Pats have never had a tough time with Colts and Manning has struggled to beat the Chargers in the post-season and the Chargers won in Denver earlier this year.

Your history against Indy has no bearing in this game.

He will be busy turning Lucas Oil Stadium into a Bandstand dance floor :) giving away free Bud Lights.

need to get a ball post  SB win with Luck inscribed MVP SB XLV I I I    to go with my Unitas and Peyton Balls

have a good night Chad

I think it is Pats/Chargers in AFCCG. Pats have never had a tough time with Colts and Manning has struggled to beat the Chargers in the post-season and the Chargers won in Denver earlier this year.

Only thing is Colts is all together a new team. In case you just returned from your hibernation, Colts is not the team of Old.

And Peyton is 3-1 vs Chargers the last 2 years and he is not from the Colts anymore.

That's like saying the pats have never had a tough time with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. They don't know this team.

When was the last time the colts won on the Pats home field?.

I am going to make this very simple if the colts offense turns it over 4 times again you can forget about it if they feel they must have a turnover then you might get away with maybe 1 but they cant turn it over 4 times again. Also forcing the Pats into mistakes like Int's or fumbles don't matter and getting pressure on Brady all game the colts need to get fired up and do to these guys what they did to SF,SEA,Denver, and KC twice and that's beat them they need to get revenge for the crap the pats did to them last time the colts played in NE when they scored 59 on them remember that game its payback time lets go colts.

Lets just say this.  Luck is going to have to use other WRs more besides TY.  Bill Bellichek is going to take out the most productive player.  So I would consider Luck getting lots of reps with whalen, brazil, and especially Rogers.  I don't want Luck to force TY the ball get INT like he did against the chiefs.

Colts win over pats

Chargers win over broncos

49ers win over panthers

Saints win over seahawks

The Colts' secondary has big problems.  If Alex Smith can torch the Colts' secondary and the Colts barely win with all those Chiefs injured players then I would be very concerned if I was a Colts fan going into NE.  Notice the Colts only got momentum and the ball rolling after the Chiefs' players starting falling by the wayside?

As the game went on more and more Chiefs players went down. not to mention their best player left the game in the first quarter.

Chiefs are an outdoor team that plays on grass so they aren't use to arena football in Lucas Oil Stadium.  Now the Colts have to take their game outdoors in bad weather.  So I don't see Luck chucking it around like Kurt Warner in the arena football league.

As of right now the Weather Channel's prediction for Saturday night's game will be in the 30's with possible rain.

But I'll say this.  I think it will be a close game either way and it's 50/50 to me on who will win.  I wouldn't be surprised though if the Colts won.  I have respect for them and I do like Andrew Luck.  I think he got screwed over when someone leaked that photo of him naked in the locker room.  Players deserve privacy in locker rooms.  I'd rather the Colts make it to the Super Bowl than the Broncos.

The Colts' secondary has big problems.  If Alex Smith can torch the Colts' secondary and the Colts barely win with all those Chiefs injured players then I would be very concerned if I was a Colts fan going into NE.  Notice the Colts only got momentum and the ball rolling after the Chiefs' players starting falling by the wayside?

As the game went on more and more Chiefs players went down. not to mention their best player left the game in the first quarter.

Chiefs are an outdoor team that plays on grass so they aren't use to arena football in Lucas Oil Stadium.  Now the Colts have to take their game outdoors in bad weather.  So I don't see Luck chucking it around like Kurt Warner in the arena football league.

As of right now the Weather Channel's prediction for Saturday night's game will be in the 30's with possible rain.

But I'll say this.  I think it will be a close game either way and it's 50/50 to me on who will win.  I wouldn't be surprised though if the Colts won.  I have respect for them and I do like Andrew Luck.  I think he got screwed over when someone leaked that photo of him naked in the locker room.  Players deserve privacy in locker rooms.  I'd rather the Colts make it to the Super Bowl than the Broncos.

Colts defense just had a bad first half of a game. After that they really only allowed 2 field goals, and before that game they were on fire giving up only 20 points total over the last 3 games.

If the pats try to use the last game as a blueprint they will be watching us at home beating SD/Denver for the AFC title.

Oh sweet Jesus. 

First off, the Pats have had a tough time with the Colts in the past.  Saying otherwise is foolish.  But that is ancient history and has no bearing on this singular game.  Last year's game?  Sure the Pats won big but that was also a much different team than this year's Pats squad.  Same for the Colts - a QB with more experience, a new OC, etc.

The fact is that previous seasons/games have no bearing on this year's game.  None.