Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Harris? (Merge)

I think we should do it. Sign him for the rest of the season, see how he does. He was All-Pro last season, he's a very good corner. Poor season so far, but he looked decent against the Bucs to me (albeit against an under-performing offense). He's worth a shot, and does upgrade our secondary.

Anything at this point would be an upgrade to our secondary lol...We could take a few local high school players and it would probably we an upgrade..

In all seriousness, I think we should take a chance on this guy, sign him the bare minimum and see what we get until next year

I think we should do it. Sign him for the rest of the season, see how he does. He was All-Pro last season, he's a very good corner. Poor season so far, but he looked decent against the Bucs to me (albeit against an under-performing offense). He's worth a shot, and does upgrade our secondary.

Hes a safety, but has played corner in is NFL career. He's SUPER hybrid. The Colts need to sign him ASAnow. HE would add stability to that SS position, i bet Bethea would love to have him. haha

yes but does it matter this year , should we save all ammo for next year and wait to see if Peyton will be back and how to build a team around him based on our draft position

Even if the colts get some really good draft picks losing, you will not see those changes the next season.. most young players need time to develop into what they are projected to be, but saying that if Chris can help the colts then id say go for it... but then again arent the colts over the cap limit? so they really cant do much at all.