Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Orleans (+3) @ Philadelphia

oldunclemark

I dont think NO has scored more than 23 on the road this year have they? I can easily see the Eagles beating them if their poor offensive showings on the road trend continues.

Late season trends do matter.....but Phily was so weak defensively against Dallas in the second half last week... 

They really didnt stop them..Dallas stopped themsleves..and Brees will probably do more damage than Kyle Orton..

I cant get over Minnesota's 2nd stringers just roasting the Phily defense only 2 weeks ago

It always slays me how people talk about Payton's play calling.  More often than not, he gets burned on his calls.  Kinda like on 3rd an 11 and running an off tackle.  But because of one onsides kickoff to start the half of a superbowl, he continues to be crowned the king of play calling.  I really like the Saints, but I think Payton is incredibly overrated.

It always slays me how people talk about Payton's play calling.  More often than not, he gets burned on his calls.  Kinda like on 3rd an 11 and running an off tackle.  But because of one onsides kickoff to start the half of a superbowl, he continues to be crowned the king of play calling.  I really like the Saints, but I think Payton is incredibly overrated.

I agree..NOLA Has great weapons but I;m missing his play calling genius...

...Brees makes a lot of plays work well