Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Chiefs AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yea, and our defense should make things difficult for their offense, unless we decide we should play supersoft, triple vanilla zone defense and let Pickett complete pass after pass of 10-15 yards crossing patterns in front of linebackers standing 15 yards downfield like we did against the Ravens last year. I hope we play tough, fast, aggressive defense like we are capable of and keep the pressure on Pickett.
    • I still love Jacoby's post game conference after the Browns beat the Bucs. Jacoby said "no disrespect to Tom but that was Awesome" . Tom has said his win over the Rams was awesome 2 weeks ago, hence the funny joke.- crazy day yesterday.    GO Colts tonight!
    • Growing up in western Pa. I've been a Colt fan since 1967. Didn't get to see many games though. The Bert Jones years were great. Then some down years. throwing BBZ has some good memories of the 80's I concur with them. The 90's brought us a really good defense. Ray Buchanon was a lot of fun to watch. Coryatt, Goose, McCoy, anyone remember O'Brien Alston? A really good linebacker who had his knee shattered by Freeman McNiel and was never the same after that. Marshall Faulk, and pretty good offensive line. Then came the Peyton years and that speaks for itself. I got Direct tv in 1996 and haven't missed a game since. Been great being a Colt fan I wouldn't trade being a Colt fan for any other team, period. 
    • Without TJ Watt we are probably better than Pitt.  With him I don't think we are.  The Steelers are 2-1 with Watt and 1-6 without him   He's that kind of player.  Truly one of the best, most impactful players in the game surpassed IMO by only a couple of QBs and Donald.    He's an absolute game wrecker.  If he's 100% or close, he is going to make things very difficult for the anemic Colts O. 
    • We are probably 3 touchdowns better than the steelers but that doesn't matter. Never does. Colts play steelers, steelers win. Even when one of the best kickers in nfl history(Viniatiri) has to miss 37 yard chip shot with seconds left in the game, he will miss it(2019) Missed field goals, dropped passes, ridiculous, and I mean really ridiculous officiating whatever has to happen will happen so the no offense and no defense steelers will win.
  • Members