Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Chiefs AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Day Thread

This means a lot to me. This is putrid and disappointing

I understand that and I appreciate your passion, but there is still lots of football left.  Plus, we are known for our 2nd half performances.  Give 'em time.

Nice to see people crying give up already... This game is far from over. We've been here before.

Don't let the metaphorical door hit you on the way out...

Geez!, once again it looks like the Colts are NOT ready to play a tough playoff game....they probably though it was going to be easy at home after the win in K.C.

No freakin' preparation...just one scripted opening drive.

Nice to see people crying give up already... This game is far from over. We've been here before.

Exactly.  We've seen this team come back from big deficits before.  Don't forget we get the ball to start the 2nd half.

Nit for the colts, but the game is over for Richardson.

The team has shown it can come back from behind. Lets have faith.

lmao Mike Mayock: this Indy team isn't built to play from behind.

Man, he's annoying

There was not even anyone near him to put a hand up. whoever it was covering him got beat already before he got to the middle.

pass coverage is a joke.

We need to befriend momentum right away as that is our only way back right now. Come one fellas!

just build some nice stats and get playoff experience in the loss, Luck. That's what people want to hear out of fans so thats what I hope to see. Just play a good clean safe game and build some nice stats and I'll be happy! Don't care how many straight drives the Chiefs score. Just pad stats on offense.

I find this a little comical.  People saying this team is done and they called that we would lose and all that.  Come on, people.  These Colts have proven you should never count them out.  Plus, it's still the first half.  We're Colts fans, support the team

why wasn't DB in the last Offensive series.  he has only 1 touch so he can't be tired yet. Brown needs to be in there and TR to give him a rest once and awhile.

oh and I'm done with Trent Richardson. Done. Don't care if he's an all pro next season (he won't be). I dont like the guy.

just build some nice stats and get playoff experience in the loss, Luck. That's what people want to hear out of fans so thats what I hope to see. Just play a good clean safe game and build some nice stats and I'll be happy! Don't care how many straight drives the Chiefs score. Just pad stats on offense.

There are almost 3 more Qs. We can get back!

Now you guys see what happens on the field of play when a line swings THAT large before a game starts?

There's still a lot of time left. They just really need to turn it around here.

Yep, called it. Game over boys. See ya next season.

Game is NOT over !!!!!!!!!  I have faith in my team, guess you don't :(

Now you guys see what happens on the field of play when a line swings THAT large before a game starts?

How are you not banned?