Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steveeoaktree33

Kudos to team leaders for setting the right examples.

I have to give a shout-out to our team's leaders for their hard work and code of ethics. From Coach to Griggo, and especially those in the trenches that set the right example for our younger players. Mathis, Vinateri, Bethea, Wayne, Redding and others (if I forgot anyone it's unintentional) we have a team that we can be proud of on and off the field. How to be professional and still be intense. Thanks fellas!

It's good that this team has leadership on all three phases. Give much praise to all the players you listed.

Brown started the year as the 3rd back playing the protector position on the punt team and covering on the kickoff team. To do this with a good attitude he probably had to put his pride aside and when he was given the chance to do more he performed and that's leadership too.

Brown started the year as the 3rd back playing the protector position on the punt team and covering on the kickoff team. To do this with a good attitude he probably had to put his pride aside and when he was given the chance to do more he performed and that's leadership too.

Exactly. Leadership by example. Not expecting praise for doing it either. Good point.

Exactly. Leadership by example. Not expecting praise for doing it either. Good point.

DB's willingness to be a team player is just the most noticable example on the Colts but there are many others (Whalen hung in until he got his chance, Adongo was supported by everyone, ya gotta love what's happened with McNary) even Conner who I think has way more talent than Sheppard or Harvey has come thur injury put the team first and done whatever asked. Examples a plenty here.