Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kansas City (+ 2 1/2) @ Indianapolis (1-4-14)

oldunclemark

Basically, that's a tie game..and that';s a little surprising to me..

This is the first Vegas line so it may change

KC was 9-0 and finished 11-5  ..  0-2 vs. Denver..0-2 vs San Diego...

.and they unable to counter when the Colts spanked them two weeks ago...

If you can get the Colts and only give 2 1/2 points..............jump on it

Think Andrew Luck vs. Alex Smith...in Indianapolis

Jump on it :thmup:

Basically, that's a tie game..and that';s a little surprising to me..

This is the first Vegas line so it may change

KC was 9-0 and finished 11-5  ..  0-2 vs. Denver..0-2 vs San Diego...

.and they unable to counter when the Colts spanked them two weeks ago...

If you can get the Colts and only give 2 1/2 points..............jump on it

Think Andrew Luck vs. Alex Smith...in Indianapolis

Jump on it :thmup:

I feel good about the matchup. 2&a half is basically even odds. I would take the colts by 2.5 against the Chiefs regardless venue

You have that backwards..the home team is usually given a 3 point advantage..so that would make the Chiefs 5 1/2 point favorites (if you don't add in the 3 points for home field)

But I would take the Colts straight up, because I feel that we aren't going to lose at home against KC. They rested most of their players, but we also got to rest a few in the 4th quarter, and should be pretty healthy going into the game.

You have that backwards..the home team is usually given a 3 point advantage..so that would make the Chiefs 5 1/2 point favorites (if you don't add in the 3 points for home field)

But I would take the Colts straight up, because I feel that we aren't going to lose at home against KC. They rested most of their players, but we also got to rest a few in the 4th quarter, and should be pretty healthy going into the game.

Not really, Colts are favorite by 2.5. Home field gives 3. So KC ends up at 1/2 point favorites.

I feel good about the matchup. 2&a half is basically even odds. I would take the colts by 2.5 against the Chiefs regardless venue

I'd have the Colts as 6-point favorites at home..and based on who KC has beaten (both teams have the same record) I cant explain why its only 2 1/2

Well, last Super Bowl odds I saw had KC at 25/1 and Indy at 33/1, so apparently KC is a better team, and probably matches up better with, say, Denver.

That would make you as wrong as odds makers 

2006 KC was the first casualty of the Colts who spanked them in the wild card game on there way to the Superbowl  & FYI the Chiefs have'nt won a playoff game since  1994 I believe & matching up with Denver ??  The better team would be the one that spanked both IMO .. :thmup: :blueshoe: