Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who do you hope the Texans draft with the #1 pick ?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they take Manziel or Bridgewater. I honestly see them both as career backups. They could also take Clowney, that kind of failing work ethic has bust written all over it.

I really just hope that the Texans can't get an RG3 type of deal where some * gives them several years of high draft picks for a mediocre player

Hope you're joking. He's honestly so overrated here and in the league. I'd love if they traded for him.

I was joking, but I think he could turn into a solid NFL QB. I'm not sure he's overrated either since I don't hear too many people saying he's very good.

Bridgewater's size is questionable, if he is 190 lbs. he better head for Ben & Jerry's or he'll be out for the season after the first snap. 

The Texans are said to be full of talent then explain 14 straight losses. No team is full of talent and looses 14 straight. Don't spend any sleepless nights worrying about the Texans competing with the Colts any time soon.

Posted · Hidden by Blackhawk4, December 30, 2013 - This seems in pretty poor taste...Just my opinion, but taking a shot at a dead owner like this seems in bad taste especially when it's not relevant to the topic...
Hidden by Blackhawk4, December 30, 2013 - This seems in pretty poor taste...Just my opinion, but taking a shot at a dead owner like this seems in bad taste especially when it's not relevant to the topic...

whoever has the fastest 40.......oh wait, Al Davis isn't around

If I'm them, I take Bridgwater.

I hope they don't, so the Browns can get him.

Have you not watched how Geno has turned out so far? Teddy is the SAME QB, who has played consistently against a soft schedule. He will be exposed almost immediately when he steps on the field against an NFL defense.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think it depends really on how Eason or whoever is under center is looking. There’s a tiny tiny tiny tiny, did I say TINY, percent chance that Eason comes in and plays at least average for an NFL QB, Average with this team may be enough to compete for the division. Personally if it were me, if it looks like Eason is working out fine, and our record is 3/3 or 4-2, I’d ride Eason out for the season. Now if we’re 2-4 and the Titans are 5-1 or 4-2, and say the Jags or Texans are tied with them, I think I’d still ride Eason as the odds of winning the division would be minimal. So I guess what I’m saying is, it’s all relative.    interesting tidbit to keep in mind too, it’s not 70 percent of games played, it’s 70 percent of total offensive snaps. So let’s say our Offense can’t move worth crap ala Curtis painter era, and gets say 20 snaps average at QB per game, and then Wentz comes back, the offense suddenly comes alive for 40-45 snaps, it’s entirely mathematically possible for him to still play 70 percent of the snaps in the season. 
    • Depends on who’s on the board and which pick it is. If it’s the number 1 pick and there’s no super stud at QB, then I’m trading back a few picks and getting either a stud at LT or a stud at CB. Maybe a WR if it warrants it
    • I did similar, not quite as many as 10 years, then suddenly, while running a straight line, I tore my ACL, PCL and a meniscus completely, and a partial tear in my LCL. All in the same knee. Then 5 years later, tore my patella in the same knee. I can’t run distance anymore. If I get 2 miles before the fluid builds up and swells, I’m lucky. Docs say I’m looking at a full knee replacement down the road. 
    • I picked 1-2 games because I have tickets to game 3.  Selfish I know.  But If you’re going to sell fish, fluke is a good one 
  • Members

• Franklin County

Franklin County 83

• Iron Colt

Iron Colt 89

• Mackrel829

Mackrel829 276

• Boss7894

Boss7894 41

• Nadine

Nadine 6,823

Administrators