Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams And Dolphins........

BOONE

It seems that Luck's name pops up in every other topic anymore but Im not sure why.........have you guys seen the Rams and Dolphins game play this year! They might just be more of a joke than us, I guess what Im saying is I dont feel like we are gonna stay winless and it seems to me there are a lot of Colts fans that act like we have Luck in the bag, talking about trading him or keeping him ....ect ..ect ..ect. IMO the Dolphins will be first in line for Luck and we should all give his name a rest. I know he would be the only bright point to are season at this point but its WAY to early for all this Luck talk.

I know several Dolphins fans & we talk football all the time. It's neck & neck. You tell me which is worse....our showing vs. N.O. or the Fins vs. Denver. Sad times. Besides, it's not Luck I'd want anyway, just his value in trade for multiple picks.

By the way, expect this thread to be moved shortly.

Edited by everybodysgotone

I hope the colts win the rest of their games, to get out of this luck madness... by the time peyton is ready to retire there will be another great QB with really good assets.... the only reason why Luck looks so good is becasue of the way he runs the offense... that can be taught to any QB hence he is not that valuable.. he doesnt have the strongest arm although he is very accurate...

With that said You cant dress up a dog and take it to your prom as a date and hope no one notices... the colts have bigger problems than QB and drafting one will not fix it and the colts need to take advantage of their chance to draft early to surround peyton with a team.. not a backup.

Well what else do we have to talk about?

It really doesn't matter if we win the Luck lottery, the Colts will have the opportunity to pick very high up the board on draft day or trade down for more picks, which, IMO, would be a good thing to do. Colts already have too much money tied up in Peyton to be drafting another QB who would cost more than the Colts could afford to pay for a backup QB.

IMO, the Colts will not know for absolutely certain, whether Peyton will be able to play next year until next year rolls around and Peyton is taking snaps at Training Camp. After Peyton get tagged a couple of times and then goes back to the Line of Scrimmage, will the Colts know Peyton is back.

I hope the colts win the rest of their games, to get out of this luck madness... by the time peyton is ready to retire there will be another great QB with really good assets.... the only reason why Luck looks so good is becasue of the way he runs the offense... that can be taught to any QB hence he is not that valuable.. he doesnt have the strongest arm although he is very accurate...

With that said You cant dress up a dog and take it to your prom as a date and hope no one notices... the colts have bigger problems than QB and drafting one will not fix it and the colts need to take advantage of their chance to draft early to surround peyton with a team.. not a backup.

every scouting expert, gm, ex player, etc..would disagree with you.

50 bucks says the Rams don't get hammered by the Saints as bad as we did.

This.^

I was on the fence before too after watching the rams play the packers. But that game on Sunday night....You cant seriously say 2 days later that we are better then anyone....