Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

danlhart87

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gramz, why do you like Peyton and the Broncos so much?

I have followed Peyton since he was in College.  He's the reason I started watching Football.   I have always been upfront and honest about that. 

I have stood by him,  and Never gave up on him when so many others did.  I am ecstatic at the season he's had.  It is the Single best Season by a QB  EVER.     I know his years in the league are coming to an end, and I'd like to see him go out on top.   Anyone that knows me,  knows I've been one of his biggest fans for a very long time.   

Does that answer your question?

Edited by Gramz

I have followed Peyton since he was in College.  He's the reason I started watching Football.   I have always been upfront and honest about that. 

I have stood by him,  and Never gave up on him when so many others did.  I am ecstatic at the season he's had.  It is the Single best Season by a QB  EVER.     I know his years in the league are coming to an end, and I'd like to see him go out on top.   Anyone that knows me,  knows I've been one of his biggest fans for a very long time.   

Does that answer your question?

Yes, but aren't you a Colts fan 1st? 

Question, so who would you rather win this year? Colts or Broncos? 

I love Peyton and he's also the reason I'm a Colts fan, but I'm always a Colts fan first. If the Broncos play the Colts, I hate Peyton just like I'd hate any other opponent at that time. But that's just me I guess lol

Yes, but aren't you a Colts fan 1st? 

Question, so who would you rather win this year? Colts or Broncos? 

I love Peyton and he's also the reason I'm a Colts fan, but I'm always a Colts fan first. If the Broncos play the Colts, I hate Peyton just like I'd hate any other opponent at that time. But that's just me I guess lol

No,  I was a Peyton fan first.   I never even watched the NFL until Peyton.

I know alot of people have a problem with that but I don't and at least  I am honest, and   I am upfront,  I have always been a Peyton fan first.

I know alot of people have a problem with that but I don't and at least  I am honest, and   I am upfront,  I have always been a Peyton fan first.

No problem here Gramz....you've been consistent about it.

On the flipside...I take a considerable ration of crap for my disgust of John Elway, which cancels out Peyton's nostalgia points for me.

Both viewpoints are allowed. :thmup:

I knew this, and i'm your friend, but sometimes I think you're a glutton for punishment, lol.

Wildcard:

AFC:

Colts v. Chiefs - Honestly don't know. I don't want to pick against the Colts, but many times the regular season winner loses.

Chargers v. Bengals - Chargers

Divisional:

AFC:

Chargers v. Broncos - Broncos

Chiefs/Colts v. Patriots - Patriots

Championship:

AFC:

Patriots v. Broncos - Broncos

Super Bowl:

Panthers v. Broncos - Broncos